WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What made you smile today? [2017-2019]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I’m working at a different store today because their meat manager needed the day off. One of the store managers from another store called asking for help. The entire meat department called off. :D

Scooter

The rain. It started raining this morning and didn't stop. The temperature dropped and feels so good. No heat and humidity and there's a nice, cool breeze blowing.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Living as remotely as I do, I don't get my hopes up about technology. But according to the guys working on the infrastructure installation, we're a few months from getting access to Frontier FiOS. Brother-in-law talked to a crew doing the work. I'm going to call the office and check it out, because we haven't been mailed anything, nor had any notification in the regular phone bills.

• 1Beer
Reactions: BRiT

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Does anyone remember when I found all those Beatrix Potter special edition 50 pence coins in a week.. well there's been no more since then but today this happened
1535111486603.png

Benjamin fuckin Bunny!!! :D

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
The only difference is mine isn't as shiny as that pic, it's completely scuffed and battered.. someone once had a mint condition Benjamin Bunny 50 pence piece and they bought a fucking snickers with it... and that happened another 500 times, fecking idiots.

• 1OH YEAAHH!
Reactions: ThisIsBananas

ThisIsBananas

Silly Face!
The only difference is mine isn't as shiny as that pic, it's completely scuffed and battered.. someone once had a mint condition Benjamin Bunny 50 pence piece and they bought a fucking snickers with it... and that happened another 500 times, fecking idiots.
Yeah, make money by selling 50 pence to some dumb shit that thinks it's worth more than that.

The Rover needs a Snickers though, because he's angry.

Last edited:

Scooter

Jesus Christ, I walk to the back office to tell Boss that I put in credits for the short-dated and out-of-date turkey and chicken wings we received yesterday (so he wouldn't have to spend any more time fucking around on the computer) aaannd he was asleep. It was 10:25, he had the order sheets and scanner gun sitting in front of him, his hand on his chin, dozed-off with only 5 minutes left to make adjustments to the orders. I thought about waking him up but there were also four other people back there having a loud conversation. I opened and closed our file cabinet drawer a couple times and he didn't flinch. I just walked away and went back to what I was doing. If he can sleep through all of that, there's no helping him. LOL

Scooter

Awww, precious little kitty.

Coworker-Dave's mom was shopping today. I saw her as I was heading out the front doors for a quick cigarette, so I had to stop and say Hi and have a chat. She said to tell Dave she said Hi. She didn't see him when she went through the meat department but that's okay because she saw him last night. Small talk, talk about the weather and Florence and talk about whatever. She's such a sweetheart and I always enjoy seeing her.

Scooter

I went across the parking lot to the liquor store after work and bought a bottle of Four Roses Single Barrel. And there's bull riding on CBS after the football game.