WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What made you smile today? [2017-2019]

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
Used all seven letters to get “coexisted” over a horizontal double word score for 82 points with the 50 point bonus. Grabbed the “o” off of my vertical “noisy” and the “s” off a vertical “bustling”. I took the game with 300 points even.

• 1OH YEAAHH!
Reactions: ThisIsBananas

Bridgette

|Firestarter|
^Mark had been loving Red Dead 2 but then I got him a PS4 VR headset and he's sort of abandoned it now. :confused:

I brought blue clay face mask goop to work to put on tonight during my break. And I just know I'm going to end up freaking out a client or coworker 😂

Bridgette

|Firestarter|
My dad finally reaching a good point in life after a lot of hardships. I've been unbelievably proud of him and it just makes life better knowing your parents are okay.

• 1Like
Reactions: Crazizniac

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Coworker Dave's Mom was at the store today. Dave was on break. She had a question for him but said she'd call him later. She gave me a concerned look and asked "Will you be alone for Christmas?" I told her that I'm going to my Mom's place, which I am. She would have invited me over for Christmas and insisted that I be there, otherwise. Dave and I had a good laugh about that.

A bit later, one of the seafood guys said "There's a woman asking to see you?" I walked out and it was my football buddy's Mom to pick up the rib roast I cut for them. I was happily anticipating her arrival because I hadn't seen her in a while. We chatted for a minute and I told her the rib roast was Fucking Beautiful and she LOL'd. Went back to the cooler to get the rib roast and then we talked for another 15 minutes. It was busy but not that busy and I wasn't the only person there. People were wanting to ask me questions and I somewhat dismissed them. And Betsy kept me engaged with a demeanor of 'He's mine and you can't have him!' I got a Death Stare from a woman for a solid 5 minutes but I didn't give a fuck.

It's been a long week and I'm tired. Merry Christmas.

• 1Like
Reactions: Crazizniac

Bridgette

|Firestarter|
Some of my favorite guilty pleasure shows are starting up again so when I get home from work I get to gorge on cottage pie and watch them. Like the fat bastard I am.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Three Day Weekend. WOOO! I was counting on tomorrow and Sunday but Boss gave me a bonus day on Monday to 'recover.' I don't want to think about work or having to get up and go to work. Tonight or early tomorrow morning, I'll be making chili. I have laundry to catch up on. Football on the TV starting tomorrow afternoon. Sunday morning, we head down to Baltimore for a nice pregame meal and the Ravens/Chargers playoff game. We're gonna have some Goddamn Fun.