WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What made you smile today? [2017-2019]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I was on the floor on my knees, trying to adjust and make room in the chicken section for what we had ordered. Someone walked up beside me, so I looked up to see if I needed to get out of the way. It was that attractive nerdy-looking woman with the nice, big ass and perky little titties. She didn't get too close to me, so I didn't stand up and walk away. Just kept doing what I was doing and averted my eyes, Oh Lord.

Boss was doing the same with the ham section and noticed her. He said "It was nice that lady stuck her ass in your face." I said I didn't notice. An older woman happened to walk up and hear what Boss said. She had a questionable look on her face. LOL

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I made scrambled eggs and fresh squeezed orange juice for the first time today. I know, I know. I should already know how to do the eggs. I'm just proud I learned! Haha

• 1OH YEAAHH!
Reactions: ThisIsBananas

BooGoo1002

Flame Bait
My dad's lawyer is finally making him pay support. I hope he sits alone with his wh*re in his half empty house in tears because he can't waste the money on shit while mom and I can't even afford food, clothes, or a house.

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
Went to the washateria today. Had to wash some coveralls, because they're coveralls and didn't want'em in my machine cause they're coveralls. Anyway took my nook to keep me occupied - I'm about halfway through the Hydrogen Sonata. Anyway, like always, just got into a conversation with some gal about whatever and about right when her ride showed up my dryer finished. I don't know why I like laundromat conversations so much but they always make me smile.

• 1Taters!
Reactions: ThisIsBananas

Danni

Derp in the North
Premium
I have officially been cleared of the possibility of cancer.

The biopsy came back benign.

The only downside to this is that I still have to undergo nuclear iodine therapy to get rid of the nodules/masses that are overproducing hormones on my thyroid.