WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What made you smile today? [2017-2019]

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
Tonight or early tomorrow morning, I'll be making chili.
Funny, I was eating chili while reading this.

I'm going shopping tomorrow, then on Sunday I'm going to the movies with family.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I guess I'm Scooter...
If that's the case, you need to get over here and take out the garbage and recyclables before I fall asleep. I already washed the dishes for you. Thanks and you're welcome.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I was on the floor on my knees, trying to adjust and make room in the chicken section for what we had ordered. Someone walked up beside me, so I looked up to see if I needed to get out of the way. It was that attractive nerdy-looking woman with the nice, big ass and perky little titties. She didn't get too close to me, so I didn't stand up and walk away. Just kept doing what I was doing and averted my eyes, Oh Lord.

Boss was doing the same with the ham section and noticed her. He said "It was nice that lady stuck her ass in your face." I said I didn't notice. An older woman happened to walk up and hear what Boss said. She had a questionable look on her face. LOL