WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What made you smile today? [2017-2019]

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Our family lost my mom in January of last year. 2 of Dad's out-of-state co-workers drove 10 hours to attend the viewing. Dad retired shortly after we lost mom. He is one of those old people who calls me and has me order things online because reasons. I have no idea. Today I find out that since he's been retired, he still keeps in touch with those two co-workers strictly via email. I think it's mostly jokes about the weather, but still. Sorta warmed my heart.

Last edited:

CoprophagousCop

Only dead fish go with the flow.
Premium
Prince William and Duchess Kate came to my town today, I stopped in bed so unfortunately they didn't get the chance to meet me today
Are you Brits really that obsessed with what the Royals wear?

(Also, we now know you live in Blackpool. :o)

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Reactions: CoprophagousCop

Stardust

How am I still alive
It’s official, Freya will become a mommy (as long as she accepts her boyfriend), and if everything goes well we’ll be getting a puppy 😍