WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What made you smile today? [2017-2019]

Stardust

How am I still alive
^ great job!
Thank you! It’s so bright and cozy. I believe the old owners tried to make a tuscany inspired kitchen?? With baby blue kitchen cabinets... so we painted those too. We went more with the spirit of the house, old timey and cozy.

Gone-A-Ria

Girls are great!
I got my medicine! Only side effects so far: my short term memory is a bit wonky, my body is buzzing (might become a bumblebee), no migraine and my short term memory is a bit wonky, I have a bit of hard recalling certain words.
bettr worn your docter befor it gets warse. so soory 4 the speling cuz i'm druk 2nite

CoprophagousCop

Excellence in Incelibacy
Premium
Wait a minute... did @Gone-A-Ria just exhibit empathy in a comment to Sdust? I am truly baffled, and a little turned on.
@Gon-A-Ria should stick with drunk-posting.

I got my medicine! Only side effects so far: my short term memory is a bit wonky, my body is buzzing (might become a bumblebee), no migraine and my short term memory is a bit wonky, I have a bit of hard recalling certain words.
:laugh: