What made you smile today? [2017-2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stardust

stomping through the forest like a tiny dinosaurus
Premium
^ great job!
Thank you! It’s so bright and cozy. I believe the old owners tried to make a tuscany inspired kitchen?? With baby blue kitchen cabinets... so we painted those too. We went more with the spirit of the house, old timey and cozy.

Stardust

Premium
I got my medicine! Only side effects so far: my short term memory is a bit wonky, my body is buzzing (might become a bumblebee), no migraine and my short term memory is a bit wonky, I have a bit of hard recalling certain words.

Gone-A-Ria

Girls are great!
I got my medicine! Only side effects so far: my short term memory is a bit wonky, my body is buzzing (might become a bumblebee), no migraine and my short term memory is a bit wonky, I have a bit of hard recalling certain words.
bettr worn your docter befor it gets warse. so soory 4 the speling cuz i'm druk 2nite

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Wait a minute... did @Gone-A-Ria just exhibit empathy in a comment to Sdust? I am truly baffled, and a little turned on.
@Gon-A-Ria should stick with drunk-posting.

:laugh:

Stardust

Premium
Went to town, when we where parking his mom randomly walked by so I went to lunch with her and his sister.

• 1Aww
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

Gone-A-Ria

Girls are great!
I went out to lunch with the girls. I came home and yelled at my boyfriend for wanting to go drinking with his buddies. That night I made him sleep on the couch :roflmao:. #girlsnightout #girlrules #feminism

• 1Kill It With Fire
Reactions: BRiT

Stardust

Premium
Picked flowers in the garden to put in our kitchen. Found a small lizard while picking flowers, it was really cute. Heard bumblebees buzzing and birds singing, I love living in the middle of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.