WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What made you smile today? [2017-2019]

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
Did a final replanting of our vegetables, before they’re going outside. We have tobacco, cucumber, gherkin, loofah cucumber, san marzano tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, giant pumpkins, ornamental/decorational pumpkins, red chili, lemon habanero and zucchini. It kind of got out of hand.. :shrug:

• 11UP!
  • 1LOL
Reactions: BRiT and YogurtExplosion

Gone-A-Ria

Girls are great!
Did a final replanting of our vegetables, before they’re going outside. We have tobacco, cucumber, gherkin, loofah cucumber, san marzano tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, giant pumpkins, ornamental/decorational pumpkins, red chili, lemon habanero and zucchini. It kind of got out of hand.. :shrug:
You're gherkin my cucumber.

• 1LOL
Reactions: Stardust

DejectedReject

Unintended Consequence
I don't know what I am saying.

I actually quoted DejectedReject who I guess said nothing
I quoted you here from another thread because it made me smile (rare occurrence). I had to look up "bobbles on joggers" to figure out wtf you were talking about, and while it totally makes sense now, there is still something about certain British references, phrases, and descriptions that I find amusing.

• 1Aww
Reactions: TheRover

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I quoted you here from another thread because it made me smile (rare occurrence). I had to look up "bobbles on joggers" to figure out wtf you were talking about, and while it totally makes sense now, there is still something about certain British references, phrases, and descriptions that I find amusing.
I really should go to the US, I hear everybody asks have you met the queen, I'll say yes, often for tea and hobnobs and get loads of fit birds

• 1LOL
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
We got our sun chairs today!

I really should go to the US, I hear everybody asks have you met the queen, I'll say yes, often for tea and hobnobs and get loads of fit birds
You should watch out, many of them carry hooty tooty point and shooties.

• 1LOL
Reactions: TheRover

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Holy shit!?!? You met Queen? Wait a minute we are talking about Steve McQueen right?
The actor or film director? in any case I didn't really meet the queen Crazi, I don't like her and I don't like her family, they don't impress me at all. In fact I have no idea why I used to be such a royalist, they do fuck all, they are just there living the life of riley and don't lift a finger to do anything, Id like to send them all to live on a housing estate in some deprived area, dismantle Buckingham palace and use the money to plant trees as we are the most nature depleted country in Europe, how devastating.

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
@Jung to what use is that shinie? Magnet? Buttplug? Artpiece?

When I went outside today I got to smell the ocean, that salty breeze oh how I’ve missed it.

• 1Like
Reactions: Crazizniac