WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What made you smile today? [2017-2019]

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
My snack gherkin seems to live through the shock of transplanting into the greenhouse! Yay!

Gone-A-Ria

Girls are great!
I dinged my car on some multi color paint can buckets that spilled when I knocked the plank of wood shelf over and out hurt my elbow. It hurt but was funny. BHA HAHA HA!!!

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I'm home from work and tomorrow is my day off. I have beer and some tequila (looks like i drank a little over half the bottle last night. lol) I have burgers(and multiple fixin's), dogs and Johnsonville Firecracker snausages. I'm gonna have a day-and-a-half-long picnic on the couch.

Gone-A-Ria

Girls are great!
Angry people: beacuse they blindly suffer from The Dumb. Knowing it is not a contagion makes me smile.

Now you now why I smile at you in particular. Yeeeeeth YOU!! ffs!
You don't make me angry, but you are part of the patriarchy and need to be fixed! Be feminine! Be you, girl!

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
We've had unusually hot weather here already, most of my flowers have died. I had to have the kids pull them all out. I guess I need a garden umbrella.
We had that last year! This year..not so much. But it was perfect weather to pull up the fucking giant network of stinging nettles.

I usually use a sunhat or such, helps a lot. Unless you’re in a really hot climate, then ai can understand needing a garden umbrella