WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What made you smile today? [2017-2019]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Just had me a burger with lots of fixin's, one of which was chilli jam.. I recommend it!
It took me a day or two but I looked around for it. I decided on the store brand mango pepper jelly. Sweet but not so much heat. Still delicious, though. And it worked well with my Kessler's Hot Beef Smoked Sausages last night.

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
Cleaned out the closet under the stairs and found a hatch in the floor! It turned out to be a “fridge”, where you can store stuff to keep them cool.

• 2Like
Reactions: Crazizniac and BRiT

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
Oops. Thought it was “what do you hate today”.

Well... my neurologist sent an email sending an extended sickleave form to the government.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazizniac

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
Holy Shit!!! My girl at Dixie auto salvage called! They finally have the right suspension for me to get my front axle hangers for my '95 7.3 now I don't have to keep welding up the old ones. I've been waiting for 7 years for this suspension to show up.

• Beer
Reactions: Stardust

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
A day without anxiety. Home from work and on the couch with a beer at 2:00. The afternoon and evening to enjoy with enough positive energy to do whatever the fuck I need to do and feel like doing. :)

• Beer
Reactions: Stardust

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
^^Yeah that.
I can give it tomorrow, I’m so fucking hungover right now I can’t translate.

Had a blast of a summer solstice weekend, decided to try do drink some beer...drank 9-10, which wasn’t the smartest as I haven’t gottn drunk in like a couple of years. Didn’t get too drunk though. The hangover/migraine was brutal though. Started drinking again at 3-4pm on Saturday, only drank 6-7beers had a blast, only woke up with a hangover. Best feeling ever. Met friends, drank beer, felt normal and awesome.

• Beer
Reactions: CoprophagousCop