WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What made you smile today? [2017-2019]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Just had me a burger with lots of fixin's, one of which was chilli jam.. I recommend it!
It took me a day or two but I looked around for it. I decided on the store brand mango pepper jelly. Sweet but not so much heat. Still delicious, though. And it worked well with my Kessler's Hot Beef Smoked Sausages last night.

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
Cleaned out the closet under the stairs and found a hatch in the floor! It turned out to be a “fridge”, where you can store stuff to keep them cool.

• 2Like
Reactions: Crazizniac and BRiT

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
Oops. Thought it was “what do you hate today”.

Well... my neurologist sent an email sending an extended sickleave form to the government.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: Crazizniac

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
Holy Shit!!! My girl at Dixie auto salvage called! They finally have the right suspension for me to get my front axle hangers for my '95 7.3 now I don't have to keep welding up the old ones. I've been waiting for 7 years for this suspension to show up.

• 1Beer
Reactions: Stardust

Scooter

A day without anxiety. Home from work and on the couch with a beer at 2:00. The afternoon and evening to enjoy with enough positive energy to do whatever the fuck I need to do and feel like doing. :)

• 1Beer

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
^^Yeah that.
I can give it tomorrow, I’m so fucking hungover right now I can’t translate.

Had a blast of a summer solstice weekend, decided to try do drink some beer...drank 9-10, which wasn’t the smartest as I haven’t gottn drunk in like a couple of years. Didn’t get too drunk though. The hangover/migraine was brutal though. Started drinking again at 3-4pm on Saturday, only drank 6-7beers had a blast, only woke up with a hangover. Best feeling ever. Met friends, drank beer, felt normal and awesome.

• 1Beer
Reactions: CoprophagousCop

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
Managed to turn my day around. Sometimes I just wake up and it feels like I could punch the shit out of someone or something. But, now this sounds silly and the clichee of clichees, I picked flowers and made a small flower bouquet. Calmed me the fuck down.

• 1Like
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

Scooter

As a preface (and i've said it before) we don't cut meat anymore. There have been way too many out-of-stocks within the past month or so for the meat we ordered from the facility. Boss said he was talking to Redneck on the phone (another meat manager and appropriately named. lol) Redneck said "You know why? They lost 60% of their workforce! ICE came in and took them away!" Boss thought Redneck was joking but he was totally serious. :D

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
I got to dig holes for a quick fence we put up. I don’t know why, but I love digging holes, getting out rocks, in this case though I was whacking a giant metal pole into the lawn until it was deep enough for a fencepost. Which is kinda hard, as the whole fucking coast is just rocks with a thin dirt layer.

• 1Beer
Reactions: Crazizniac

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
Fuck yeah! I love digging! There is nothing as gratifying as finally getting your shovel or rock bar under the edge of a really tenacious rock that’s been planted there since before Columbus came over and getting it to budge. Then feeling it tear away a little while later after the other edges get cleared. @Stardust gets it!

• 1Agree

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
Fuck yeah! I love digging! There is nothing as gratifying as finally getting your shovel or rock bar under the edge of a really tenacious rock that’s been planted there since before Columbus came over and getting it to budge. Then feeling it tear away a little while later after the other edges get cleared. @Stardust gets it!
Yass! It’s so godsdamn satisfying! We have some stones in our lawn, but by boot testing them they seem to big to move by hand. But there’s a spot where I want a fruit tree which is 90% rocks, that’s going to be fun!

Hilde has started to respond (6/10 times) to her name and other small commands, she’s growing soo fast.