WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What made you smile today? [2017-2019]

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
I got a cactus I’ve been searching for a while! Now..I need to find new places I can put plants so I can get moooooar

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
On the way to work and we get stuck behind a line-painting crew. The painting truck was doing the yellow lines in the middle of the road with the left extension and the white line on the side of the road with the right extension. There's a Jeep Cherokee two vehicles ahead and they are 'riding the line' like, actually driving on the freshly painted yellow lines. The left rear tire was yellow on the treads. We turned off onto a road with two lanes and hopped into the left lane to get around some of the traffic. We're coming up next to that Jeep Cherokee and this woman (yeah, it was a woman) has yellow paint splattered all over her wheel wells and some splatters on the side.

I would have loved to see her reaction when she saw that hot mess. Or even better, she didn't notice it because she's oblivious to her surroundings … and someone points it out to her. Traffic sucked but we got a good laugh out of it.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
@Scooter I've seen video filed as court evidence of exactly that happening to a White SUV with an idiot driver. The videos were from the painting truck point of view. The SUV had yellow painted on the passenger side from when it passed the painting truck and also had it splashed up on the driver side from it driving on the fresh lines.

We were curious enough about the video to pull up the case file in our other system to see why we had the footage.

The idiot driver had a lease vehicle and would not settle up the damages. Their insurance was refusing to cover it as well since they didn't have act of idiot coverage. The dealership was granted judgment but the idiot was still refusing to pay. The courts then granted a wage garnishment to recover the damages plus additional court costs.

Sometimes working at a law firm let's you see interesting things when looking through large files in the document vault. :cool:

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
The Dark Knight movies are still brilliant. This is what the new DC movies should have been like, instead of trying to be like Marvel.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Today is really windy and blustery, shop signs are flying down the road and people are holding on to their hats kind of weather, anyway I was walking home from work when suddenly I see a £10 note flying through the air, with lightning quick reflexes (money has that effect on me) I stomped it on the ground but suddenly there is a fat chick saying oh my god thank you and she’s kind of laughing out of amazement that I caught it because it was literally going 50 miles an hour, anyway she was so happy and I feel that’s my good deed for the day.

TooSmartGuile

Tenderony
My pothead brother wanted my urine so he could get some job, so I sorta hustled him. I told him if he got the job, then I get $100, but if he didn't I'd accept $25. I was so terrible with my poker face!

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
Did you say you are making a teddy with a cape? :D

Teddy = Lingerie
Lol. Now that would be awesome. I should do that next.

But I meant this kind of fabric:
242E4360-A812-4538-9ECE-7D4341B730F1.jpeg

But to stay on topic, We where to the vet to get rabies vaccines for our dogs. And Freya remembered the dogtor and became really happy, it was so cute and he was happy and surprised a dog liked him even though he gives her shots.

• 1Helpful
Reactions: CoprophagousCop

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Lol. Now that would be awesome. I should do that next.

But I meant this kind of fabric:
View attachment 10948

But to stay on topic, We where to the vet to get rabies vaccines for our dogs. And Freya remembered the dogtor and became really happy, it was so cute and he was happy and surprised a dog liked him even though he gives her shots.
That's called Sherpa fabric here in the States. Just so you know, if you didn't already.

• 1Helpful
Reactions: CoprophagousCop

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
That's called Sherpa fabric here in the States. Just so you know, if you didn't already.
I did not, thanks!

Nico is really difficult to buy birthday gifts for. But I just ordered a Japanese handmade santoku knife and some grape flavor hichews.