WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What made you smile today? [2017-2019]

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
a puzzle puzzle or game puzzles??!
A puzzle puzzle.. I’ve completed the Charles bridge in Prague (140 pieces) and Orebro castle in Sweden (280 pieces) later today I’m going to go rouge and start the cathedral of Christ the saviour in Moscow (630 pieces)

@magicpuzzles

• 1Like
Reactions: Stardust

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I got an order from Duluth but didn't open it until a couple days ago. A fleece, a fleece vest and two packs of socks. So I open the box and there's a pair of 2XL underwear on top. WTF. I didn't order these. Checked the invoice and checked my bill. Nope, not on there. Random mistake, I guess. It would take almost two of me to fit into 2XL anything.

Funny thing is, my buddy is two of me and loves Duluth underwear as much as I do. Asked him what size he wears. 2XL. Like it was meant to be. Mao gets a free pair of undies!

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
I got an order from Duluth but didn't open it until a couple days ago. A fleece, a fleece vest and two packs of socks. So I open the box and there's a pair of 2XL underwear on top. WTF. I didn't order these. Checked the invoice and checked my bill. Nope, not on there. Random mistake, I guess. It would take almost two of me to fit into 2XL anything.

Funny thing is, my buddy is two of me and loves Duluth underwear as much as I do. Asked him what size he wears. 2XL. Like it was meant to be. Mao gets a free pair of undies!
This is the most WTF and funny thing I've ever read on this site.

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
This is the most WTF and funny thing I've ever read on this site.
“you look like you wear XL, right? I’m good at sizing packages. Here you go Babe, Duluth, I know you its your brand” that’s how it goes in my mind, with no homo implied just bromance.

Last night I thought “huh, itd be neat to wake up 8:30ish so I can wake up properly in the morning after the chores and before work. And Lo and behold! I did, it was very neat.

• 1WTF!?
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

Scooter

“you look like you wear XL, right? I’m good at sizing packages. Here you go Babe, Duluth, I know you its your brand” that’s how it goes in my mind, with no homo implied just bromance.
Actually, we were thinking more along the lines of surveilence. They're spying on us. You see, my buddy and I go to work together if we work the same shift. Leave early, stop for a cup of coffee (and a pack or two of cigarettes for him) get to work and sit in the parking lot drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes and talking about stuff and complaining because we hate that fucking store. Coffee and Tears in the Morning. So whenever it was, I mentioned that I ordered some stuff from Duluth and what I bought. And then I ordered some more stuff within the same week.

ANYWAY … my buddy was wearing his new pair of underwear today and that's all he could talk about. LOL! Not his familiar style (actual boxers rather than boxer briefs) but he was raving about them. I'll spare you the gory details and just say that he felt marvelous.

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
Actually, we were thinking more along the lines of surveilence. They're spying on us. You see, my buddy and I go to work together if we work the same shift. Leave early, stop for a cup of coffee (and a pack or two of cigarettes for him) get to work and sit in the parking lot drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes and talking about stuff and complaining because we hate that fucking store. Coffee and Tears in the Morning. So whenever it was, I mentioned that I ordered some stuff from Duluth and what I bought. And then I ordered some more stuff within the same week.

ANYWAY … my buddy was wearing his new pair of underwear today and that's all he could talk about. LOL! Not his familiar style (actual boxers rather than boxer briefs) but he was raving about them. I'll spare you the gory details and just say that he felt marvelous.
Why do you guys go to that store if you hate it? Also, are you two gay lovers?

Scooter

Why do you guys go to that store if you hate it? Also, are you two gay lovers?
That's where they put us and that's where we are. I suppose we could walk out and quit or just not show up.

No, not gay lovers. Just best friends since high school.

TooSmartGuile

Tenderony
Although I'm supposed to be a vegetarian, I decided to try the McRib, despite the fact that pork is actually my least favorite meat. It was good, but I don't really get the hype. Made me smile, anyways.

• 1Like
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
Although I'm supposed to be a vegetarian, I decided to try the McRib, despite the fact that pork is actually my least favorite meat. It was good, but I don't really get the hype. Made me smile, anyways.
The McRib is messy, but an enjoyable eat. I always miss it when it's not available.