WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What made you smile today? [2017-2019]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Last night was a good night! First good time I've had in a long while. And the Ravens beat the Patriots. Today is my day off. I'm smiling so fucking hard.

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
Got the missing piece for our bed! The bedroom is a lovely place now. not just a place you go to sleep, now it is more like you have to drag yourself out of the cozyness

Brillo

Hoodrat
I touched hairless cats for the first time ever tonight
my sweaty palms dragged along their skin but whatever it was still a win

• 1Like
Reactions: Jane Deere

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
My buddy in the deli was going out to his truck to smoke a cigarette. He saw me filling the turkeys and came over. "See that woman over there in the blue coat? The sushi guy was checking her out and I said you like that, huh? He said 'She so tall. She have deep pussy.'
:roflmao:

• 1LOL
Reactions: Stardust

Brillo

Hoodrat
Lol. The dad of the guy i see went to the hospital yesterday. Left him a text saying “(brother) taking me to hospital. Something strange is going on. Please look after (dog)”
turns out dad ate a weed chocolate

i thought that only happened on tv tbh

Jung

???
Premium
Lol. The dad of the guy i see went to the hospital yesterday. Left him a text saying “(brother) taking me to hospital. Something strange is going on. Please look after (dog)”
turns out dad ate a weed chocolate

i thought that only happened on tv tbh
My friend's 65 yr old dad accidentally ate a couple acid gummies one yr at fest. We had to babysit him all day but he was hilarious.

No clue how many of you (still) play Minecraft, and/or how many of you are on Reddit, but this sense of encouragement is real nice to come across...
Never played it really but that's impressive. I like the machine and circuits people make.