WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What made you smile today? [2017-2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Last night was a good night! First good time I've had in a long while. And the Ravens beat the Patriots. Today is my day off. I'm smiling so fucking hard.

Stardust

stomping through the forest like a tiny dinosaurus
Premium
Got the missing piece for our bed! The bedroom is a lovely place now. not just a place you go to sleep, now it is more like you have to drag yourself out of the cozyness

Brillo

Hoodrat
I touched hairless cats for the first time ever tonight
my sweaty palms dragged along their skin but whatever it was still a win

• 1Like
Reactions: Jane Deere

Scooter

My buddy in the deli was going out to his truck to smoke a cigarette. He saw me filling the turkeys and came over. "See that woman over there in the blue coat? The sushi guy was checking her out and I said you like that, huh? He said 'She so tall. She have deep pussy.'
:roflmao:

• 1LOL
Reactions: Stardust

Brillo

Hoodrat
Lol. The dad of the guy i see went to the hospital yesterday. Left him a text saying “(brother) taking me to hospital. Something strange is going on. Please look after (dog)”
turns out dad ate a weed chocolate

i thought that only happened on tv tbh

Jung

???
Premium
Lol. The dad of the guy i see went to the hospital yesterday. Left him a text saying “(brother) taking me to hospital. Something strange is going on. Please look after (dog)”
turns out dad ate a weed chocolate

i thought that only happened on tv tbh
My friend's 65 yr old dad accidentally ate a couple acid gummies one yr at fest. We had to babysit him all day but he was hilarious.

No clue how many of you (still) play Minecraft, and/or how many of you are on Reddit, but this sense of encouragement is real nice to come across...
Never played it really but that's impressive. I like the machine and circuits people make.

Scooter

Friday is garbage day. Thought I should go out and retrieve the recycling bin and garbage can. Put my shoes on and opened the back door … and there they sat. My neighbor brought them back. Thanks, man. I mean, I do the same for when I have a free hand but I don't expect it in return.

Also, the Baltimore Ravens clinched the AFC North. Last night was a fun night. Thursday Night Football never felt so good.

pissed 'n horny

Preferred Parking
There is a restaurant down the street that is owned by a family I know. I worked for them around the time I got pregnant with my son. Last summer I picked up a little extra work there again, very part time as I have a regular job and am schooling and stuff. Anyway, the owner gave me a big hug and a wad of cash and said he's thankful for me and what I do. It feels good to be appreciated and to know they think of me as a bit of an estranged child of theirs, I certainly consider them family.

Scooter

My manager had two lamb legs to cut for a customer. He was standing at the back of the saw and turned it on. Then he turned it off. I was doing a couple special orders for tomorrow and wasn't really paying attention. Then he started taking the saw apart. What's Wrong? "The saw blade is flipped around backwards!" I knew the blade was on right because I used the saw earlier to cut a ham in half and I always subconsciously check the blade. I showed him. Look, the teeth are pointing down. And then he realized what he did. No, Bobby, you can't cut a piece of meat with the smooth back side of the saw blade - you have to run it through the teeth. LOL

"I swear I used to do this for a living."
"Hey, it's not my fault the saw is facing in the wrong direction."

Happy Holidays. Our brains are fried. It's our first holiday season in a different store. Poor Bobby … but we had a good laugh at him. And my buddy in the deli is the same. We go in to work together and question each other on what day it is. Is it Saturday or Sunday? Is it the 21'rst or 22'nd? We were both 'shook' after work yesterday. After work today: Tomorrow is Monday, right? No, today is Monday but it sure doesn't feel like it.

I don't know. I'm done. Tuesday off and Wednesday is Christmas.

I'm drinking beer and smoking a bowl. I'm content.

• 1Like
  • 1Aww
Reactions: MaxPower and Stardust
Status
Not open for further replies.