WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What made you smile today? [2017-2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Bonus day off. It feels weird sitting around on a Saturday morning. Yeah, I had off Tuesday and Wednesday but it didn't feel like it. I've been traumatized at work for the last week and a half. Fucking people. And the last two days weren't any better because we transition from Christmas and hams to New Year's and pork and sauerkraut.

I don't know ... it just feels good to be home and unbothered. AND I have off tomorrow, as well. Last football game of the season. I could work 6 hours in the early morning but I'd rather not. Thanks, Bobby.

• 1Like
Reactions: Stardust

Stardust

stomping through the forest like a tiny dinosaurus
Premium
Woke up to the cutest sunrise this winter. It was all pink and yellow reflecting on snow. Felt almost magical

• 1Aww
Reactions: BeautifulSniper
Status
Not open for further replies.