WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What made you smile today? [2017]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
There was a stack of newly arrived Troegs Nugget Nectar at the beer store, yesterday. Yum! And it's a beautiful 56 degrees outside.

My lesbian friend texting me to say she's going to give me a lap dance on Saturday. A statement which made me smile but also cry on the inside. Like being a diabetic who won a golden ticket to Willy Wonkas chocolate factory.

Crazizniac

Particinator
I hope they break Tom Brady's (best QB of our time) fucking neck. I hate rooting for Jacksonville but I sure do want to see that upset.

Jung

???
Premium
There was a stack of newly arrived Troegs Nugget Nectar at the beer store, yesterday. Yum! And it's a beautiful 56 degrees outside.
Just grabbed myself some of this.

Plus some New Orleans made vodka and ginger beer for moscow mules.

Scooter

At work early this morning to do some cleaning with coworker Dave. He was on vacation last week, so I filled him in on the goings on. I said I was ready for my usual Tuesday day off because my body hates me today. He reminded me that I was only scheduled for a 6 hour shift. I knew that 3 or 4 days ago but forgot about it after a frustrating end of the week and weekend. I was happy enough to be out of there at 1:30 for an 8 hour day. I did what I needed to do and skated out of there at 11:00 in the morning. Fuck Yeah! I can get a head start on my drinking and have a healthy, hearty nap this afternoon. :)

Scooter

Easy Like a Sunday Morning. Dave and I got everything looking good first thing this morning, broke down today’s delivery and had the service case almost ready to roll when Boss came in at 8:00. Also, I did the orders for Friday and Saturday. It’s real nice when you do good orders and have the product you need on the shelves to start the day. Dave said: “Two former dairy guys got the meat department in good shape on a Sunday morning. We don’t fuck around!”

Also, too ... if you cut 'em nice, they'll buy that shit up! I loaded up the tray with three Angus beef tenderloins to start the day. Two and a half hours later, they were almost gone - at $21 per pound. So this is four and five to load the tray back up before I was getting ready to take my lunch break. They aren't quite as nice as the first three because I left the strap on (Boss sometimes gets agitated when you cut the strap off. "You're Throwing Away My Gross Profit!") and I cut them all the way down the tail because there were still two tails left in the case and one tenderloin had an ugly gouge in the tail, so it was good for nothing anyway.

bulls.jpg

Last edited:

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
I could actually call Ma'am someone (I had an American patient a couple days - weeks - ago). That's satisfaction :number1:

Scooter

Saturday, Jim at the beer store asked about the steaks we had on sale. Apparently, Boss also stopped at the beer store after work. Boss told me to put some pre-cut steaks aside for Jim. Well, shouldn't we cut the steaks he wants ourselves? Jim is one of Boss's neighbors and I frequent his business, so shouldn't we give him the best of the best? Jim showed up yesterday and asked for his steaks. I was ready to take care of him and asked how many and how thick. Eight steaks and 1 1/2 inches thick. They were immaculate, as should be for favorable customers. He said "See you tomorrow?" Yep! Gotta keep the fridge stocked with Yuengling and I like to keep a case of good beer in the fridge for variety. Bell's Two Hearted Ale FTW.

^^^ Scooter, you're drunk.

Last edited:

ThisIsBananas

Save the world!
Premium
I thought I accidentally threw out an important document, but I found it in with some other archived papers.

Danni

Sheepo Bandito
Premium
Had some amazing people over for a birthday party. I got spoiled by my other half. Today is going to be a great day.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Boss called an all points ass chewing only to surprise us with a first ever mid-year bonus. Trump is padding my retirement with a boom - time in steel fabrication. I ain't fucking saying I'd let him watch my children but the economy is a full - on Juggernaut of opportunity. If you ain't saving right fucking now you are missing the boat.