What made you smile today? [2020-2021]

Stardust

stomping through the forest like a tiny dinosaurus
I found some tadpoles in need of saving, so I scooped em up and put em in a bucket, with water. They look happy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Mario Golf: Super Rush is pretty awesome. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD looks awesome too. I'm loving Nintendo Switch recently.

beef_roller

The Pizza-Slinger
Whatever happened about that?
So here is the thread about that https://www.wtf.com/threads/sick-bastard-gets-8-years.29493/

Now as you dive into that thread, I do want you to know, that the person who was convicted... isn't the monster now that he once was. It's been almost 13 years since that article. I won't go into details here... but if you want more info about the since then, you're always welcome to shoot me a PM.

Man, diving into one of my old threads, seeing how I used to debate on here... that made me smile today.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Two Things at work.

The ULTIMATE Fred moment. (I missed it because I was on my Red Bull and cigarette break)

Our usual Monday Kessler’s delivery was there and the moron receiver trudged to the meat room to use our phone to page “Meat department to receiving, local delivery, Kessler’s.” My manager was RIGHT THERE working on the service case.
Actually, I’m glad I missed it because I was in a bad mood this morning and I might have said something I shouldn’t. Hearing about it, all I could do was laugh my ass off.

Also, my manager and I were talking about things and how our pricing coordinator is awesome and treats us well. I told him when I transferred to my old store 25 years ago as dairy manager, I was told that Kelly (the pricing coordinator at the time) would make any signs or shelf tags that I needed. Okay. So one day I asked her to make some signs for me and she said “Make your own damn signs.” LOL

Later this morning, who pops her head in the meat room? Kelly. I asked if she was helping out for the day. No, she got herself transferred because she lives in a nearby neighborhood and she shouldn’t be driving across town because she’s been having problems with her eyes. I love that woman. I missed working with her because our personalities and attitudes meshed. I could have cried tears of joy knowing that I would be able to work with her again.

And there was a third. The old man who worked in produce at my old store was shopping today. He said he occasionally shops there but I haven’t seen him in FOREVER. He didn’t see me but I saw him and shouted out his name. I’m actually surprised that I remembered his name because I’m bad with names sometimes. We talked for a good 15 minutes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I boke my fly at work. Towards the end of my shift, I was using the bathroom. The zipper on my jeans came apart and I couldn't zip it anymore. Thankfully my jeans are sturdy and the crotch mostly held together naturally. It only opened itself up when I bent way down to pick something up.

I thought this would be funny to share. After work I stopped to buy another pair of pants.

Last edited: