What made you smile today? [2020-2021]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
You're a hard worker. I just work my 40 hours every week and take the weekend off.
Working 6 days a week is hard on me. I feel old and tired most of the time. It would be nice to have 2 days off one week out of the month.

I felt better today after a day off than I've felt in a long time because I haven't done much actual work for 2 days. I only worked 6 hours on Tuesday and I had people to do their fair share of work rather than overworking myself. My back and groin and shoulders feel better for it. :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Scooter

My buddy has been coming into work to see something like this the past couple days. LOL, someone has a sore ass.

fu.jpg

• 1LOL
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I started training to run with the couch to 5k app and I’m on week 3. It feels SO GOOD TO RUN. I never ever thought I’d enjoy it, but here I am rocking it! Been out of shape for so long…trying to fix that now!

• 1Like

Scooter

An old internet friend has been 'running from his demons' for a couple years now. He's a teacher and he mentioned the anxiety of the new school year kicking in. This month is his 31st straight month of running 100 miles in a month.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
An old internet friend has been 'running from his demons' for a couple years now. He's a teacher and he mentioned the anxiety of the new school year kicking in. This month is his 31st straight month of running 100 miles in a month.
I hope he's getting help for his mental health. We all should be keeping ourselves mentally healthy.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I took a walk in the park yesterday. They opened up a new section of the park that is beautiful, and it's out of the way so nobody else is ever there.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I am guessing this is the silly title of some fitness app or what you wrote makes no sense.

At least he should be physically healthy.
lol yes. Couch to 5k is an app that trains you with interval running. By the end of 9 weeks you should be able to run a 5k

• 1Helpful

Scooter

Friends of mine were playing a breast cancer benefit yesterday afternoon and I had the day off, so I went along to see them play. My best friend has been trying his hand at singing and playing harmonica and he was up there on stage for the first time ever as the frontman. He flubbed some lyrics and had some awkward moments but he was good and the crowd supported him. It was cool and I’m proud of him. That took massive balls for him to do that.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Scooter

The boys went out for dinner and a movie last night. Rush - Concerto Strangiata. It was fun. Three 52 year-olds acting as teenagers. LOL. And there were brownies involved. Everything pretty much felt good.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
My mom and I went to see the new horror movie Malignant. It was entertaining, a bit scary, action packed, and completely weird!

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
The boys went out for dinner and a movie last night. Rush - Concerto Strangiata. It was fun. Three 52 year-olds acting as teenagers. LOL. And there were brownies involved. Everything pretty much felt good.
I did not know about this, I have always been a fan of their older music..hated the tinny sound from the electrical instruments they started to use during Signals, and the only track I liked on that record was New World Man.

Scooter

I did not know about this, I have always been a fan of their older music..hated the tinny sound from the electrical instruments they started to use during Signals, and the only track I liked on that record was New World Man.

I have mixed reviews about the movie but it was a fun night for 3 friends since high school. And we saw another friend from high school. He was there by himself, so he came over and sat with us. I was really grooving on Alex Lifeson, which was kind of different for me listening to Rush but he was so damn good.

* and what do you do for pre-show entertainment in an old theater? Organ Music!

8-FF95-E79-42-B9-47-CF-A26-D-606-B0-A09809-C.jpg

It was so out of place but cool and fascinating at the same time. They actually have a real fucking organ that still works.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Having a scratch of my athletes fault, hot damn that felt that so good, I almost floated out my body, oh boy just going hell for leather with my inside out sock between my two little toes on right foot, sheer bliss!

Last edited:

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Having a scratch of my athletes fault, hot damn that felt that so good, I almost floated out my body, oh boy just going hell for leather with my inside out sock between my two little toes on right foot, sheer bliss!
I love cracking my joints. They always feel tight and stiff, but after cracking them they feel relaxed.