What made you smile today? [2020-2021]

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Having a scratch of my athletes fault,
Did you mean Athlete's Foot? 🦶🔥

Or is that what they call it on your side of the pond?

I had Athlete's Foot when I was in grade school from having to change in the school's locker room. My parents gave me something to spray on the bottom of my feet before I went to bed, but I thought it would just wipe off on my sheets. So I started putting masking tape on the bottom of my feet and around my toes after spraying them. As it turned out, the masking tape alone seemed to go a long way towards healing my skin. Maybe, the masking tape prevented oxygen from getting to the fungus and it suffocated. :shrug:

• 1WTF!?
Reactions: 1 user

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Did you mean Athlete's Foot? 🦶🔥

Or is that what they call it on your side of the pond?

I had Athlete's Foot when I was in grade school from having to change in the school's locker room. My parents gave me something to spray on the bottom of my feet before I went to bed, but I thought it would just wipe off on my sheets. So I started putting masking tape on the bottom of my feet and around my toes after spraying them. As it turned out, the masking tape alone seemed to go a long way towards healing my skin. Maybe, the masking tape prevented oxygen from getting to the fungus and it suffocated. :shrug:

Yeah I got mine from swimming pool at secondary school (I think that’s grade) shit maybe you found the solution to athletes foot, not fault, my fault.. foot.. wtf...

Those sprays and creams work, mine comes and goes when I want it to, right now it’s just between my two little toes on right foot, actually it feels like it’s IN my little toe there, like I can’t get to it enough, the closest I get is just gripping that toe in a vice like grip. I may lose that toe one day

CoprophagousCop

Premium
Yeah I got mine from swimming pool at secondary school (I think that’s grade) shit maybe you found the solution to athletes foot, not fault, my fault.. foot.. wtf...

Those sprays and creams work, mine comes and goes when I want it to, right now it’s just between my two little toes on right foot, actually it feels like it’s IN my little toe there, like I can’t get to it enough, the closest I get is just gripping that toe in a vice like grip. I may lose that toe one day
I had Athlete's Foot in grade school and then again in high school, but I have been completely rid of it for over thirty years. When I got into college, I always wore flip-flops in the dormitory showers. Today, I still wear flip-flops when I shower at hotels just to be safe.

CoprophagousCop

Premium
Why is Athlete's Foot in the smile thread? Does Athlete's Foot make you smile?
Having a scratch of my athletes fault [foot], hot damn that felt that so good, I almost floated out my body, oh boy just going hell for leather with my inside out sock between my two little toes on right foot, sheer bliss!

@TheRover has some dismal pleasures. :)

• 1Agree
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 1 users

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I never got into Salad Fingers, despite my friends trying to get me into the series.

I remember friends trying to get me into salad fingers but it wasn’t until later on I really discovered it on my own and appreciated it and recalled it was the show my friends was always trying to get me to watch..

• 11UP!

WolfmanYZ

Golem👁
I remember friends trying to get me into salad fingers but it wasn’t until later on I really discovered it on my own and appreciated it and recalled it was the show my friends was always trying to get me to watch..
Hubert Cumberdale! Watch your language young man!

• 1LOL