What made you smile today? [2020-2021]

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Seeing the Donald backpedal and try to fix his verbal fuckups,

He's an idiot with power, the worst kind of person there is.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I feel good today! I had a good day at work. We got a lot of work done and didn't have to hurt ourselves. People didn't suck because I was reasonable with them and they understood. And I'm on vacation for the rest of the week! I'm gonna stay the fuck at home and get paid for it.

• 1Beer
  • 1Like
  • 11UP!
Reactions: 2 users

BlastemSkyHigh

For the first time since the lockdown here in my county,
get to see our oldest grandson again.

• 2Like
  • 1Agree

BlastemSkyHigh

I am an animal lover..period, and this video is so stinking cool.. .......This is what happens when you show superior love and devotion to a "animal", this little thing just loves the heck out of her Poppa, and he's not a bird lover, yet they both love and adore each other..now how feakin cool is that !!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The Hermit

Cuz I'm just that damn good.
It's friday! Riding with the afternoon trainee who is getting pretty damn good. And being on WTF.com for even a little bit tonight again!

• 3Like

Brillo

Clitpickle
Thankful the cases where i live are really low which allows me to have my weekend cuddles :)

• 2Like
  • 1Hug

Brillo

Clitpickle
Lol! Someone on another forum got covid and i suggested that there be a forum award for it and now there is
fuckyeah

• 1LOL

Brillo

Clitpickle
Hmm i doubt im allowed to post names
its a bunch of canadians who have posted together for the last like 15 years. A large number of us have met in person at one point or another though.

• 1Like
  • 1OH YEAAHH!
Reactions: 1 users

BlastemSkyHigh

That's pretty cool, I've met a few forum Bros & Sisters that I've shared a meal with, of course it's a way different experience when it's someone from scotland where you understand maybe two words of ten.

• 1LOL

Brillo

Clitpickle
I bet those two words were amazing though

ours is like some weird incestuous family at this point

• 1OH YEAAHH!

BlastemSkyHigh

Wow..so its like some family picnic where you fuck your cousins and neices and nephews on picnic tables like a giant canadian orgy, ok..thats pretty rad...

• 1WTF!?
  • 1Agree
  • 1OH YEAAHH!