What made you smile today? [2020-2021]

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
I fuckin love them Lays Potato Chip Flavor Icons, that Carnitas, and Dill Pickle chip is spot on!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
01 - Friday
02 - Payday
03 - 3d Software
04 - 2d Software
05 - Excel Calculators
06 - My GF's ________
07 - New Laptop
08 - Sunny and bright AF outside
09 - New deftones
10 - Old TOOL
11 - Steakhouse Hamburger w/ A1 Sauce
12 - New Micrometer @ work
13 - My First Rotary Nest design is flying high with no complications
14 - I could do this all fucking Day....
15 - @MisterFister's BO probably smells like ancient dust ... and ASS ... and 1960's Marlboro man's leathery skin

• 1Like

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I bought a new guitar. It was sitting on the porch (via FedEx) when I got home from work today. A frivolous but relatively cheap expenditure. And after the week I've had, I deserve and earned that guitar. I have over 50 hours this week and I worked 10 days in a row. I'm entitled.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I bought a new guitar. It was sitting on the porch (via FedEx) when I got home from work today. A frivolous but relatively cheap expenditure. And after the week I've had, I deserve and earned that guitar. I have over 50 hours this week and I worked 10 days in a row. I'm entitled.
What guitar is it? Got pics?

Scooter

It's a G&L Tribute. It took me a while to get everything unboxed this morning. I got it tuned up and played around with it for a bit. It's a heavy chunk of wood.

blonde-2.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Scooter

Texting with my buddy at 5:30 in the morning. It's my day off. Otherwise, I'd be sitting in the truck with him and dreading the day, drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes.

I packed a bowl and sent good vibes his way.

• 1Like

Scooter

Yeah, I was looking forward to calling off work but we didn't get that much. And my buddy has a big Dodge 4x4 pickup, so we made it to work without any issues even though the roads weren't that great.

It's snowing again and coming down pretty good.

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
And my buddy has a big Dodge 4x4 pickup, so we made it to work without any issues even though the roads weren't that great.

The problem with 4x4 pickups is that most driver's rarely use their 4 wheel drive when they should. I hope your buddy is smarter than most of them.

Scooter

It has auto, lock and low 4WD. He left it on auto on the way to my place this morning to judge the condition of the roads. He said the roads weren't good. I didn't notice but he felt a little slip on the hill around the corner from me. He locked it in 4WD and Big Six dug in and took over. The only thing about full time 4WD is that it eats gas like a motherfucker.

LOL, my buddy just sent me a text. He came home to a snow covered driveway and got stuck. He went back out and got himself unstuck but he took out a bush in the process.
:laugh:

Last edited:
  • 1LOL

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
It has auto, lock and low 4WD. He left it on auto on the way to my place this morning to judge the condition of the roads. He said the roads weren't good. I didn't notice but he felt a little slip on the hill around the corner from me. He locked it in 4WD and Big Six dug in and took over. The only thing about full time 4WD is that it eats gas like a motherfucker.

LOL, my buddy just sent me a text. He came home to a snow covered driveway and got stuck. He went back out and got himself unstuck but he took out a bush in the process.
:laugh:

The problem with automatic 4WD is it may not kick in until after you start sliding. Too late. :(

The idea that 4WD takes more gas is one of the biggest myths out there. My first Jeep Grand Cherokee could be switched between rear-wheel-drive, part-time-four-wheel-drive, full-time-four-wheel-drive, and low-range-part-time-four-wheel-drive. Full-time-four-wheel-drive is just all-wheel-drive with a limited slip differential. I drove it extensively in both rear-wheel-drive and full-time-four-wheel-drive, on the same roads and with the same road conditions (that is, in summer). I kept track of my gas mileage and found that there was absolutely no difference! The reason 4WD appears to get poorer gas mileage is that most people only use it when there is snow on the road. Snow is what kills your gas mileage. Having driven all-wheel-drives for the past decade, I can attest that driving in snow significantly reduces the gas mileage. Still, it is far better (and cheaper) than sliding into something. :thumbsup:

To get a four-wheel-drive stuck, you have to drive in snow deep enough that it touches the bottom on your vehicle's chassis, thereby lifting some of the vehicle's weight off of its wheels. This may seem like a lack of traction, but it is really a lack of torque. This is where low-range-four-wheel-drive comes in handy. It greatly increases your vehicle's torque and you can drive through much deeper snow without getting stuck. If your vehicle can switch into low-range-four-wheel-drive without having to move, then it can instantly get your vehicle unstuck. I do not even bother shoveling my driveway. When there is a lot of snow on it, I just put my Grand Cherokee into low-range before backing out of my garage. I have no problem going through the three foot pile left by the snow plow. I then drive in and out of my driveway several times to pack the snow down. I am sure my neighbors hate me. :laugh:

• 1LOL

Jung

???
Premium