What made you smile today? [2020-2021]

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
My daughter’s 6th birthday party was a blast! Not looking forward to cleaning it all up, but it was a great day!

• 1Like
  • 1Hug
Reactions: 1 users

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I got gold medal in golf clash tournament, thought some guy from “USA dream team” was gonna take my spot at last minute when we had the same score in the final but in his opening round he’d had a bogey and hadn’t bothered to finish the last hole lmao but he’d already done so well he was getting through and if he played that last hole instead of throwing a hissy fit he would have had gold.. with a fucking bogey lol that’s stupid smart for you.. another Mercian called Albertro$$$$ came in for bronze.. Bob from “Austrian fighters” took 4th spot followed by Bucky from “Made-In-France”
Blackpool ? :cautious:

Nope I left shitpool

• 11UP!
Reactions: 1 user

Karysma

Jaded
I helped my coworker with a pain in the ass Salesforce report that was driving her crazy. She was so happy it made me happy!

• 1Like

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
You can’t play against your clan mates, just chat an shit, obviously I can’t understand a single word my clan mates say which is fine by me.. your opponents are picked at random from anywhere in the world from opposing clans, I’m not telling you where I live 🤣
I'm guessing you live in Glenmonarch?

[email protected]

Banned - What an Asshat!
After all the miles and all the years, I've finally made contact with my birth family. Going to see my little brother for the first time on Sunday.

The goose bumps are real!
Lets talk about that scumbag James DeBack. Remember years ago when he got sentence to 8 years in jail for molesting a 10 year old kid. Well fast forward to 2021 that piece of shit is now in my house. Wait a minute don't ignore this message. I want to know what you know about this man because that piece of shit is now in my house.
I want to know everything about about James DeBack.
Please don't ignore I want to know about the mystery with the man. My address is now on the blacklist of housing a child molester.
My family is under a lot of pressure with this

• 2Face Palm
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 2 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Lets talk about that scumbag James DeBack. Remember years ago when he got sentence to 8 years in jail for molesting a 10 year old kid. Well fast forward to 2021 that piece of shit is now in my house. Wait a minute don't ignore this message. I want to know what you know about this man because that piece of shit is now in my house.
I want to know everything about about James DeBack.
Please don't ignore I want to know about the mystery with the man. My address is now on the blacklist of housing a child molester.
My family is under a lot of pressure with this
How did you get a child molester in your house? Who is blacklisting your house?

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Our new supervisor tripped while chest thumping on his new role,
this clown was struttin around like he was the shit, till he tripped, fell flat on his man tits,
we laughed at his dumb trick, and now he's crying and yelling like he had broken his prick :D

• 1LOL

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Our new supervisor tripped while chest thumping on his new role,
this clown was struttin around like he was the shit, till he tripped, fell flat on his man tits,
we laughed at his dumb trick, and now he's crying and yelling like he had broken his prick :D
Is this true?

Karysma

Jaded
I won the gift card! And I found a store that carries the watermelon flavor of Bang!

• 1Like
  • 11UP!

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Full grown man wearing a joystick controller for a hairdoo on the top of his head---doesn't elicit respect from yers truly..I just want to grab that Man bun and go ---PEW PEW PEW>>>>Man Down Man Down >>>>PEW PEW>>PEW PEW....but whatever.
I have long and knappy hair down to the base of my neck, I wear it with pride until it shifts into Einstein mode....
then I tuck it all under my hat, the way its supposed to be.

Attachments

• manbunchart1.png
    manbunchart1.png
    415.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
  • 1LOL

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I was waiting on customers today more than I usually do and they were overly friendly and appreciative. I’m not used to that at that store.

• 1Like

Karysma

Jaded
Prime day was good to me. I love my new air fryer! Used it for the first time today and didn't make my kitchen ungodly hot like the oven.

• 1Agree
  • 1Like