What made you smile today? [2020-2022]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I went to a friend's house for dinner. Good times with good friends. Conversation, laughter and general randomness. It brightened my soul.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I waked and baked and had the serious munchies today.. had me a Big Mac and Fries covered in Cholula hot sauce which I snuck into McDonald’s in my pocket.. I don’t even care... it was best maccy D I ever had.. nearly an entire box of Brandy infused mince pies. Chunks of cheddar with Branson pickle. Can’t even with crackers or bread. Just want the cheese and pickle on its own, it quicker in the mouth.

• 2WTF!?
Reactions: 1 users

WolfmanYZ

Tu quoque morieris
I waked and baked and had the serious munchies today.. had me a Big Mac and Fries covered in Cholula hot sauce which I snuck into McDonald’s in my pocket.. I don’t even care... it was best maccy D I ever had.. nearly an entire box of Brandy infused mince pies. Chunks of cheddar with Branson pickle. Can’t even with crackers or bread. Just want the cheese and pickle on its own, it quicker in the mouth.
Diabetes and heart failure packed into a goddamned a single (20 serving sized) McDonald's meal! :hbreak:

Last edited:
  • 1Agree

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Has anyone seen that Marc Jacobs ad for the perfume “perfect” where it’s just different woman giggling and saying “I’m perfect” continuously for the entire runtime of the advert. And of course it’s a perfect diverse mix of perfection.

I’m perfect, I’m perfect, I’m perfect, I’m perfect, I’m perfect...

Yeah okay 😒

Unless you were asked to run 50 yards you fat self obsessed cunt

• 1Agree

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Diabetes and heart failure packed into a goddamned a single (20 serving sized) McDonald's meal! :hbreak:

I don’t eat it everyday fuck sake. It’s not supersize me. I liked salads too. I crave salad and mash taters without a tonne of butter in it. I don’t actually like mash potato in any cafe or restaurant, it’s always half fucking butter and cream ugh

• 1Hug

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
I did the dishes, and Nico had bought me a ecofriendly dish scrubber. He knows I can get some deep anxiety from ya know, our doomed planet. And although the actions of one person (even if our whole country did something we are so small that it’d do less to nothing) doesn’t really do anything, it’s a step in the right direction. Which makes me smile, he knows how much I care so he cares too.
Nothing more romantic than a dishwasher. Expect a thorough polish there after 😂

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Has anyone seen that Marc Jacobs ad for the perfume “perfect” where it’s just different woman giggling and saying “I’m perfect” continuously for the entire runtime of the advert. And of course it’s a perfect diverse mix of perfection.

I’m perfect, I’m perfect, I’m perfect, I’m perfect, I’m perfect...

Yeah okay 😒

Unless you were asked to run 50 yards you fat self obsessed cunt
I saw some ad for Billie one time. A bunch of women had thick unibrows and heavy armpit hair. They were trying to pass themselves off as sexy. Sorry hunny, that is not sexy. I want two normal eyebrows and no body hair.

• 1Agree

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I saw some ad for Billie one time. A bunch of women had thick unibrows and heavy armpit hair. They were trying to pass themselves off as sexy. Sorry hunny, that is not sexy. I want two normal eyebrows and no body hair.

Kinda think you take my point and run off in another direction. It’s not about sexy, not one of those bitches is perfect, Especially fatty but also not the slim beautiful one. So many female DICKHEADS in this world at this point in time, soooo much confidence eh...

Feminist except when the titanic is sinking.

I’m perfect, I’m perfect, I’m perfect.

noooo... no you are not 🤦‍♂️

don’t get me started on the men who sanction it or been married so long they are pretty much one of the girls, gossipy twats.. humanity in general sucks arse.

• 1Agree

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Kinda think you take my point and run off in another direction. It’s not about sexy, not one of those bitches is perfect, Especially fatty but also not the slim beautiful one. So many female DICKHEADS in this world at this point in time, soooo much confidence eh...

Feminist except when the titanic is sinking.

I’m perfect, I’m perfect, I’m perfect.

noooo... no you are not 🤦‍♂️

don’t get me started on the men who sanction it or been married so long they are pretty much one of the girls, gossipy twats.. humanity in general sucks arse.
Are you an incel?

• 1OH YEAAHH!
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 1 users

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Yeah I’m sure, I get interest but my brain is bigger than my cock and my cock is pretty big. By the way think woman can be beautiful and sweet, totally one half of the coin. They are needed for us men to not go absolutely nuts and destroy each other and ourselves and the world.

Oh wait

Anyway I’m off, I found a dragon in a corn field and we are going to Neptune to get the fuck out of this. It will be perfect.

Last edited:
  • 1WTF!?

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Had a douche after lots of farting all night and morning but feeling constipated. Came out like a jet stream twice and feel like I’m a cloud now.

• 1Kill It With Fire
  • 1LOL
  • 1WTF!?
Reactions: 3 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
My new soft mattress came a few days ago. It's so comfy, and I actually get nice deep sleep.

• 1Like

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
The older neighbor lady 3 or 5 doors down left some calendars in the laundry room for anyone to take. I'm not that kind of guy or a person who needs a calendar but one of them caught my eye. I thought it was pretty, I liked the quotes inside and it reminds me of a song.

bluebird.jpg

CoprophagousCop

I see a face when I look out my kitchen window.
Premium
The older neighbor lady 3 or 5 doors down left some calendars in the laundry room for anyone to take. I'm not that kind of guy or a person who needs a calendar but one of them caught my eye. I thought it was pretty, I liked the quotes inside and it reminds me of a song.

bluebird.jpg

🎵 Oh 2022 Monthly Planner! 🎵 2022 Monthly Planner! 🎵

:p

• 1LOL