What made you smile today? [2020-2022]

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
Today I went to the grocery store to buy some tuna. I looked up canned tuna on the website to see where it was, and it sent me to the tampon aisle by mistake. :roflmao:

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
For those that don't know, I "teach" high needs students at a local college, young adults with downs, autism, adhd and the like. I had a student question "how are you so chill all the time". Made me smile thinking "little do you know, if only you knew". Really nice to know I have my fucked up self wrapped up in a little basket hidden away, none the wiser :D

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
For those that don't know, I "teach" high needs students at a local college, young adults with downs, autism, adhd and the like. I had a student question "how are you so chill all the time". Made me smile thinking "little do you know, if only you knew". Really nice to know I have my fucked up self wrapped up in a little basket hidden away, none the wiser :D
That's awesome of you to help teach those in need,
my wife and dog volunteer at an adult disabilities school,they both have a blast going there, wife helps with the music stuff and my dog is just well liked and spoilt.
He seems very receptive to those that are having the most difficult days, he licks their noses, they like that.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
The new Doctor Strange movie looks kickass. It's supposed to be a scary movie this time. I'm going to see it this weekend.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
I finally got my phone in for repair. I've been agitated being without it for two days, but I finally got it back and I feel so much better.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
My hospital's financial program, called the Financial Assistance Policy, is shortened to FAP. The documentation keeps referring to it as FAP. This is hilarious, and I don't think anybody else realizes what it means. So many people are signing up for FAP.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
In the office where all the big potatoes hang out, the big spud in the room asked if I liked Garth Brooks. I replied, "Do I look depressed to you?"

No, I didn't smile.

What?

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
Today I realized that Shonen Jump is online and the comics are readable in internet browsers. All of the latest comics are free. I loved buying and reading Shonen Jump magazines as a teen.

hoseq

Kevlar Cult High Priest
THIS!!!!

""Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook dropped a bombshell in court on Friday - testifying that Hillary Clinton approved the dissemination of allegations that then-candidate Donald Trump had a covert communications channel with a Russian bank, despite campaign officials not being "totally confident" in the rumor....""

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I walked up to the beer store today after work to get some day-off beer for tonight and tomorrow. I'm not much of a talker but it doesn't take me long to make friends at the beer store! Turns out, the manager shops at my store on the other side of town. We talk when we can but we're usually too busy.

He had a guy behind the counter to take care of customers and we hung out and talked for 30 minutes or so. We had a fun chat about work and life and stuff.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
The warehouse has been too hot to wear jeans. They won't let us wear shorts due to safety concerns, but we can wear sweatpants. Pretty strange, but I bought sweatpants today and I'm feeling better in them. I'm not burning up as much. Tomorrow should be more comfortable at work.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I got a transfer to a store closer to home, a store that I've always kind of wanted to work at. I'm so fucking happy and relieved.