What made you smile today? [2020-2022]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Yesterday was a day off and I was feeling a little antsy, so I dialed up a ride on the Short Bus to go to a local shopping center. One of our stores is there and I was hoping to see a former meat manager who (now) works there in semi-retirement. I hold him in the highest regard. I tell people that I learned from the best and his name is first on the list. He was working and we had a nice chat.

Also, there's a woman who still works there ... she used to babysit me. Whenever my name comes up, she says "I used to change his diapers. He was a good and happy little boy." LOL I'm surprised but not surprised that she recognized me because I look a little different from the last time I saw her and that was going on 7 or 10 years ago.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I decided to rename myself "suicide" on neo:ball to test how good I am. So every time I get 2 goals in front I let them get the 2 goals back and another 1 to go in front and then I try to get 2 goals in front again and so forth and I have to make sure I let them win. One dude just now figure out what I was doing and started refusing to get goals at the end, some people are sweet.

I've also renamed myself monster few times where I just have to use every ounce of my fucking reflexes and destroy the person with incredible moves, I have not yet lost as monster and if I do I will lose that name. Fair?

My main name is spun but do also sometimes go by cease, well in fact cease was an earlier incarnation of monster

Yes I am mental. It's just a game.

Some of my friends and fellow neo ball crazies on neo ball include

Dracula
Core
Jotes
Oldbear
Soffi
Captain
Iron
Easy
Simplici

Shit some more, I forget