WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What made you smile today? [2020]

Stardust

stomping through the forest like a tiny dinosaurus
Premium
Had a surprisingly awesome new year (might have been just 4 of us, as some people have a hard time committing 🙄).
But there where 6 of us, played truth or dare, carcassone, fibbage, had sparklers, drank beer ate great food. It was an all around awesome time.

to top it all off, no hangover! No migraine! Great start on a new year.

Stardust

Premium
I did the dishes, and Nico had bought me a ecofriendly dish scrubber. He knows I can get some deep anxiety from ya know, our doomed planet. And although the actions of one person (even if our whole country did something we are so small that it’d do less to nothing) doesn’t really do anything, it’s a step in the right direction. Which makes me smile, he knows how much I care so he cares too.

• 1Like
Reactions: MaxPower

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Just loud. The entire thing was brown.
Loud like what? Screaming? Kicking the walls? Bargaining with God to just get you through this?

I did the dishes, and Nico had bought me a ecofriendly dish scrubber. He knows I can get some deep anxiety from ya know, our doomed planet. And although the actions of one person (even if our whole country did something we are so small that it’d do less to nothing) doesn’t really do anything, it’s a step in the right direction. Which makes me smile, he knows how much I care so he cares too.
I heard someone say, "we need lots of people making small changes more than we need a few zealots." Truth.

Last edited:
  • 1Hug
Reactions: Stardust

Stardust

Premium
I play Gwent, it’s the standalone card game from witcher 3, there’s been this holiday event where you could get a kind of rare cardback. And I got it on the second to last day of the event! I got so stupidly happy over it. It is a beaut though, oh and it’s animated.
341777BC-C69E-4283-ABEB-23D6B1D3E03E.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: Scooter

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
^ That's cool as hell.

My buddy and I were on a mission after work. We had to go to the east end of town before going home. I needed beer, so we stopped at the beer distributor across the road from my old store.

The guy said "There's a blast from the past! I actually thought of you today. I was putting a case of Lord Chesterfield on the shelf and thinking we don't sell as much of this as we used to."
:D
I got a case of Troegs Nugget Nectar. Tis the season!

• 1Like
Reactions: Stardust

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
The check engine light came on in my car, and I feared it would cost too much to get it checked out and fixed. Turns out the gas cap was loose and the gas cap door was slightly open. I must have not shut it properly when getting gas. Thankfully the light turned off.

• 2Like
Reactions: MaxPower and Stardust

Stardust

Premium
Went on a long walk with the dogs and I had plentiful off energy left over after! Woot, I’m becoming normal.

• 1Like
Reactions: CoprophagousCop