WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What made you smile today? [2020]

Stardust

stomping through the forest like a tiny dinosaurus
Premium
I woke up feeling shit, did stuff anyway (while stupidly angry for some reason). But I did it! I didnt let my stupid brain win.

• 1Like
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I woke up feeling shit, did stuff anyway (while stupidly angry for some reason). But I did it! I didnt let my stupid brain win.
Same here. I was very sick yesterday afternoon, but ended up getting over most of it overnight. I didn't get much sleep. I still feel bad and hurt, but I went to work.

• 1Hug
Reactions: Stardust

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I had a good enough day at work. I was actually in a good mood for a change.

Yesterday, I worked five hours because there was nothing left to do and I really, really didn't want to be there. It was good for my mental health. I should be good for a day or two before I want to murder myself, again.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
went to mcdonalds with a bottle of franks hot sauce in my pocket, best maccy d's EVER

Fuck that bland shitty barbecue sauce, gimme some franks.

• 1Like
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
I got 2nd in the Draftkings women's tennis 20k for $2,000. I was in the lead at $5,000 right up until the end but Shitbag McFarland ended up beating me by 5 points. Also, this was yesterday so it might not actually qualify for "What Made You Smile Today" but I don't care. Fuck your rules.
tennis.jpg

• 1WTF!?
  • 1Beer
Reactions: BRiT and BeautifulSniper