What made you smile today? [2020]

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
A long nap with weird dreams. I was on a water ride and in the end of the water ride there's this area where you can watch tigers walk around. You go around the circle and then there's a drop to end the ride. I didn't get to finish the ride. The tigers kept jumping on my boat and trying to get me, causing me to get off the ride and find a space to sit up high while the workers tried to get me out. Why did this happen?? Because I was on my period in the dream. :redface:

I'm laughing because it was bazaar!

• 2Like
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 2 users

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Hash. Made me numb, too.

You ought to try some "shatter" on a bowlful..just a small piece will do ya..when you take that very first hit,then please hold on to your nut sack, cuz youre going for a spin.

• 1Agree
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
A long nap with weird dreams. I was on a water ride and in the end of the water ride there's this area where you can watch tigers walk around. You go around the circle and then there's a drop to end the ride. I didn't get to finish the ride. The tigers kept jumping on my boat and trying to get me, causing me to get off the ride and find a space to sit up high while the workers tried to get me out. Why did this happen?? Because I was on my period in the dream. :redface:

I'm laughing because it was bazaar!
I remember a couple times I dreamed about a beautiful island that I wanted to live on. My family and I went to a water park, and I slid down one of the water slides. It took me outside the park and dumped me in the nearby ocean. There was a small island nearby, the ground covered in sand and a few palm trees in the center providing shade from the hot, sunny outdoors. I wanted to live there, but my family were calling me from the pier and wanted to leave. I promised that I would return and live there one day. I returned home that night, and I could see the island off in the distance. I missed it so much, and even now I wish it were real. Maybe I should just move to a coastal town or something.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
An ant without chocolate is crunchy with no taste that I could discern, but with chocolate it's freaking yummy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users