What made you smile today? [2020]

BudVugger

Jergens
Premium
I just finished the homemade celebrity remake of The Princess Bride. I fucking loved it. Amazeballs. Nothing can ever touch the original but this was really sweet

I wish I could have watched it with @Danni

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Our fresh meat facility has been shitting the bed, so we have to order boxed beef to cut in-store. We don't exactly have time for that but we get it done. The worst part is that we don't have a way to properly sharpen our knives. My manager was complaining about this to our assistant store manager the other day. What arrived to the meat department, today? A three way sharpening stone. YES! I can sharpen my knives! It's like Christmas!

• 3Like
  • 1OH YEAAHH!
Reactions: 3 users

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
My oldest (almost 4) is having his first day of school today!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Scooter

I had a good day at work for a change. Tomorrow is my day off and I'm gonna enjoy it. :beer:

• 1Beer
  • 1Like

Scooter

Somebody had a big party last night and a bunch of people called off work today. It was the usual suspects; the culture of this store :( Our assistant store manager was LIVID. "They're ruining my career!" LOL He was working in the deli for a good part of the day. Since I was in a decent mood, I wanted to go over and cheer him up but he was pissed off ALL day. :D

I had a party last night. I was drinking beer and smoking weed and eating spaghetti. Jimi Haha was singing songs and playing guitar. He was drinking 'corn juice.' Jimi almost always makes me smile, even when I'm crying.

• 3Like
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 3 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Somebody had a big party last night and a bunch of people called off work today. It was the usual suspects; the culture of this store :( Our assistant store manager was LIVID. "They're ruining my career!" LOL He was working in the deli for a good part of the day. Since I was in a decent mood, I wanted to go over and cheer him up but he was pissed off ALL day. :D

I had a party last night. I was drinking beer and smoking weed and eating spaghetti. Jimi Haha was singing songs and playing guitar. He was drinking 'corn juice.' Jimi almost always makes me smile, even when I'm crying.
I can't decide if this is hilarious or tragic.

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
Yeh, after the rant a couple days ago I thought you were off to the protests with a gas can. Good to see yer back.

• 1Like

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I ran into the store to grab a few things, and everything was in the same aisle. Convenient and fucking awesome.

• 1Like

Swah

Staff
That's freaking awesome Swah, my youngest loves puzzles of all types,
Think I'll have to mention it to her.
Yes, do that. I've almost finished putting the first page together (I've got the "assemble this yourself" tier), needs a bit of hammering to actually close it. And then it's six more pages to build up and combine.

• 1Like
  • 1Agree

Swah

Staff
Damn..theres a few to pick from.
Which one did you receive?
From the first kickstarter I picked the unassembled version. Just the basic one as well, so nothing special.

• Seven separate pages, ready to get assembled
  • A number of bags with dowels and other necessary little things
  • A black t-shirt with a design from one of the original pages
  • Five coasters designed after the original pages

Last edited:
  • 1Like

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
From the first kickstarter I picked the unassembled version. Just the basic one as well, so nothing special.

• Seven separate pages, ready to get assembled
  • A number of bags with dowels and other necessary little things
  • A black t-shirt with a design from one of the original pages
  • Five coasters designed after the original pages
Damn man. I can't believe they sent you the puzzle not put together. They got you working hard! :laugh:

Looks cool though. I'd like to buy one of those.

Scooter

My buddy got a bag of weed the other day and said "That shit is stinky!" I said that's a good thing. "Not when your wife and kids come home right after you smoke it. 'I smell a skunk.' Yeah I noticed that, too. I hope that son of a bitch isn't underneath the deck!" :D

• 11UP!

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
My buddy got a bag of weed the other day and said "That shit is stinky!" I said that's a good thing. "Not when your wife and kids come home right after you smoke it. 'I smell a skunk.' Yeah I noticed that, too. I hope that son of a bitch isn't underneath the deck!" :D
Hopefully he doesn't get in trouble for the weed. :confused:

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Whoo!
I have my spinal stenosis surgery finally approved, it's in two weeks.
I could use some oldskool skunkweed right now.

• 1LOL