What made you smile today? [2020]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
It was a sketchy 9 hour day at work. I thought I was going to have a good day. Came home from work not knowing what kind of mood I was in. Don't know if I can focus or just listen to babble as background noise. Turned on the TV to watch football and I'm glad I did. There's almost nothing better than football on a Sunday.

• 1Like
  • 1Agree
Reactions: BRiT and BeautifulSniper

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Had to get all the blood work done before my surgery next week, this included the Covid test, that felt weird..they insert a cotton-less swab stick, roll it around inside the top of each nostril five times, and puts it in the test tube,only thing it did was feel weird and make my eyes water afterwords,
and I got my test result back already,
Good to go for surgery, all the blood work came out fantastic, and I am Covid Negative which is also fantastic.

• 1Like
Reactions: Scooter

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
Having 3 different companies who need my Drafting services compete against each other in an all out WAGE WAR, Brother!!!
COVID shut down my Architectural Consulting gig a while ago, luckily I had an old Friend in the RF Microwave Industry who helped me out temporarily.

Settling on a Company out of the Bay who builds Test Equipment for Semiconductor firms... feeling pretty stoked about Electro-mechanical right about now.
COVID who???

That's what the Browns do. Get Stomped.
Wait, whut?

1600446094364.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
I really hope they pick it up this year and find some way to win.
That team has too great of players to just keel over and die.

and like the Raiders, the NFL is more exciting when the Browns are doing well.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Spawn 1: Mom? If you and daddy were gone, what would happen to spawn 2 and I?
Me: we're not going anywhere.
Spawn 1: no like... When you die, what's going to happen? Because I don't know your Xbox code...
Mr. Deere: THAT'S what you worry about if we die???? The Xbox code?!

Not gettin' my Xbox code, kid. Lol

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
Spawn 1: Mom? If you and daddy were gone, what would happen to spawn 2 and I?
Me: we're not going anywhere.
Spawn 1: no like... When you die, what's going to happen? Because I don't know your Xbox code...
Mr. Deere: THAT'S what you worry about if we die???? The Xbox code?!

Not gettin' my Xbox code, kid. Lol
The nerve right??
If it isn't just all our little stashed goods they want to help themselves to,they want the passwords to all the cool stuff also.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
The nerve right??
If it isn't just all our little stashed goods they want to help themselves to,they want the passwords to all the cool stuff also.
Right???? I'm telling you, she wants it all. Haha it's ok, though. I remember wanting all of my parents stuff. Now the one thing we ALL want is the tv remote. I haven't seen it in weeks. I'm starting to suspect that my son (1.5 years) took it and put it somewhere. That's 2 times in a few months. There's two remotes lost in my house somewhere. Lol

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
There's two remotes lost in my house somewhere. Lol
We lost quite a few before getting a
Wireless Remote - Anti-Lost Transmitter Set from eBay for eight bucks or so a few years ago, only problem is if you lose the master key, your screwed.
Now a couple of universals work just fine.

• 1Like
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I was jacked up today. Part of it was my intolerance and disgust for that store. Part of it was because I had a decent night of sleep and rest. And my back and/or groin wasn't bothering me. I'm gonna say it was the purple mask. I was breathing purple all day. All I wanted to do was go home and watch Ray Lewis highlights and watch him hit people.

And I still got it. I haven't done this in over 15 years. At the end of the day, I walked down to the dairy cooler to see if I could pick up and hold and walk with 4 milk crates of Turkey Hill iced tea. (~130 lbs) I was careful about it. I put two crates on the ground and picked them up with my left hand, set them down and picked them up with my right hand. Okay. So I grabbed two more crates of iced tea and had two crates sitting on either side of me. My legs were a little wobbly getting to a standing position but I fucking did it.

• 1Like
Reactions: BlastemSkyHigh