What made you smile today? [2020]

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
I fuckin love them Lays Potato Chip Flavor Icons, that Carnitas, and Dill Pickle chip is spot on!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
01 - Friday
02 - Payday
03 - 3d Software
04 - 2d Software
05 - Excel Calculators
06 - My GF's ________
07 - New Laptop
08 - Sunny and bright AF outside
09 - New deftones
10 - Old TOOL
11 - Steakhouse Hamburger w/ A1 Sauce
12 - New Micrometer @ work
13 - My First Rotary Nest design is flying high with no complications
14 - I could do this all fucking Day....
15 - @MisterFister's BO probably smells like ancient dust ... and ASS ... and 1960's Marlboro man's leathery skin

• 1Like

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I bought a new guitar. It was sitting on the porch (via FedEx) when I got home from work today. A frivolous but relatively cheap expenditure. And after the week I've had, I deserve and earned that guitar. I have over 50 hours this week and I worked 10 days in a row. I'm entitled.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I bought a new guitar. It was sitting on the porch (via FedEx) when I got home from work today. A frivolous but relatively cheap expenditure. And after the week I've had, I deserve and earned that guitar. I have over 50 hours this week and I worked 10 days in a row. I'm entitled.
What guitar is it? Got pics?

Scooter

It's a G&L Tribute. It took me a while to get everything unboxed this morning. I got it tuned up and played around with it for a bit. It's a heavy chunk of wood.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Scooter

Texting with my buddy at 5:30 in the morning. It's my day off. Otherwise, I'd be sitting in the truck with him and dreading the day, drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes.

I packed a bowl and sent good vibes his way.

• 1Like