WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What now?

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
I was playing some games at a friend's house, and I fell asleep, (it was 3:00 am.) When I was sleeping, my friends little sister came and asked me if I wanted to go to the movies with her. Being as I was tired as hell, it was 5:00 am, I said "Yes now let me sleep." Then, about five minutes later, I realized that I had just made myself a date with my four year friend's 12 year old sister! Now I'm in a world of shit, and askin for help. HELP!

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
Explain it to your friend dude, he'll probly understand, haha everyones been in some stage with sleep deprivation like that...everyone, and if he gets mad about you hurting his sister like that, go with her for that, bring her along make her feel ok, then don't do anything fucking more.

if you don't mind, how old are you cheese?

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
14, and thank you for the advice. I was thinking of doing exactly what you said, but that may have had dire consequences.

P.S. Why do you want to know my age?

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
mmm...cheese said:
I was playing some games at a friend's house, and I fell asleep, (it was 3:00 am.) When I was sleeping, my friends little sister came and asked me if I wanted to go to the movies with her. Being as I was tired as hell, it was 5:00 am, I said "Yes now let me sleep." Then, about five minutes later, I realized that I had just made myself a date with my four year friend's 12 year old sister! Now I'm in a world of shit, and askin for help. HELP!
Your fucked...

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
oh thats not much of an age distance, when you get older 2 years isint that much, but at your age it is, so...yah shes 12 gets bored easily, go, and then ignore her, if your friend is ok with it.

if not, you're fucked

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
between 3am and 5am you were sleeping in the same room as this minor, or she came into the room you were sleeping?

going to a movie is the last of your problems.. stay away from 'little' girls..
really!!

if you are in the same room as a girl that young at 4 am and she decides to fuck you over she only has to say you raped her and everyone in the world will believe her and nobody will believe you..

be careful..

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
Last time i was asked something half awake I agreed. Then was woken up an hour later to see the sun rise with her. Since then my bodies trained to say no in my sleep, fuck i am tring to sleep, or something that makes no sense so she knows' iam sleeping. Um, about your problem, don't date your friends sisters, didn't you see the buterfly effect?

Edit : You're fucked

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
zoloftcasserole said:
Void: mmm...cheese is a minor, too.
doesn't matter though does it. if she says 'rape' it's rape.. i think for once my advice was the most ultimatest..
stay away from little girls.. that includes larger ones that are still under the age of consent, whatever that is in this weird country..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
mmm...cheese said:
Corpse bride!!!! enjoy!:love:

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
Your fucked...
yeah, i think that sums it up nicely.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
What's the problem? Did you say "Yes lets go on a date and I'll feel you up too!"???? No. You just said you'd go to the movies, so what? Take your friend with you, have fun. I don't see the problem here?

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
void said:
between 3am and 5am you were sleeping in the same room as this minor, or she came into the room you were sleeping?

going to a movie is the last of your problems.. stay away from 'little' girls..
really!!

if you are in the same room as a girl that young at 4 am and she decides to fuck you over she only has to say you raped her and everyone in the world will believe her and nobody will believe you..

be careful..
I was in a different room... I don't play with 12 year old girls at 12:00...

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
JLXC said:
What's the problem? Did you say "Yes lets go on a date and I'll feel you up too!"???? No. You just said you'd go to the movies, so what? Take your friend with you, have fun. I don't see the problem here?
WOOTNESS! Now THERE'S an idea!

EDIT: REPPED!!!!!!!!!

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
mmm...cheese said:
I was in a different room... I don't play with 12 year old girls at 12:00...
i wasn't saying you were playing.. just that you said you spoke to her so you had to be in the same room..

imagine what her dad would think if he was up having a piss and saw her and you talking during the night..

you'll be ok, just be careful.. ;)

tw33k

Theoretical Realist
Dual Minors, thats a 4:00 minute penalty.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Er... we were in different rooms. She just happened to sneak over to where I was...

Anyway, imma keep my distance from her for a while...

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
taking her and the brother to the movies is an idea, but i doubt your bud will want to hang with his lil sister. and he'll also wonder why you are wanting to go to the movies with her at all. you might just tell her is was a sleepy decision and that it's not a good idea ....or make it a group activity...more than just you 3.

for future reference, a friend's little sister is off limits unless you plan to really make it work and get married. think of the alternatives. your friend and his dad are both guys and understand how you think.... better to play the gentleman's role and bow out gracefully. and if dad thinks you are sleeping over to get close to his little princess, well, you may have lots more to worry about.

good luck