What offended you today?

RebelBuddha

Kre8orOfChaos
Let's be honest folks, the future is woke... And that's racist and offensive in some way. Spill your guts, how did you Karen or Chad today?

To day, I was offended by Cis-white males. They were culturally offensive and hurt my feelers. They were all walking around being offensive. One said a joke about Indians and totally marginalized the fact that I'm .003% Choctaw. I've submitted their names for cancellation.

How were you offended today?

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
I am offended by the greatest scourge of mankind, and it is not Covid or cancer,
but social media, where everyone with a brain cell and a PC/phone/tablet with a delusion, consider themselves 'Experts' on every subject under the sun.
Spreading truth, half-truths and lies with little thought of the impact their ramblings have on others.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
I am offended by the greatest scourge of mankind, and it is not Covid or cancer,
but social media, where everyone with a brain cell and a PC/phone/tablet with a delusion, consider themselves 'Experts' on every subject under the sun.
Spreading truth, half-truths and lies with little thought of the impact their ramblings have on others.

What is funny is that when I was growing up in the 1980s, I was labeled a nerd because I used computers a lot (for programming). Today, I am labeled a nerd because I am not on social media (except this place and occasional YouTube comments) and do not use computers as much as I used to use them.

When people can hide behind the anonymity of a virtual persona, they believe they can speak without consequences.

You can take the low road or the high road in life. The low road involves making others feel inferior in order to make yourself feel superior. The high road involves working hard to achieve your goals without harming others. Take the high road.

Jung

???
Premium
What is funny is that when I was growing up in the 1980s, I was labeled a nerd because I used computers a lot (for programming). Today, I am labeled a nerd because I am not on social media (except this place and occasional YouTube comments) and do not use computers as much as I used to use them.
Encouraging everyone in society to be online 24/7 was a big mistake. Now the internet is mostly fake to cater to the masses.

RebelBuddha

Kre8orOfChaos
I'm offended by the price of fuckin bacon. How the fuck am I gonna work on my future coronary with these prices?

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
Let's be honest folks, the future is woke... And that's racist and offensive in some way. Spill your guts, how did you Karen or Chad today?

To day, I was offended by Cis-white males. They were culturally offensive and hurt my feelers. They were all walking around being offensive. One said a joke about Indians and totally marginalized the fact that I'm .003% Choctaw. I've submitted their names for cancellation.

How were you offended today?
RebelBuddha is always offended. A 24/7 Karen.