What offended you today?

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
That's why you should repost it. That would be hilarious.
Okay Then...can't say I didn't warn you.

blastemskyhigh said:
What the Fuck is wrong with you?
You sound like a pre hormonal teenager,
In Fucking crybaby mode no less,
I might not agree with everything Reb says,
but there are times when he's spot on target...
And it is his unequivocally constitutional right to be a conspiracy theorist or a sarcastic responder to you and our comments,
So why can't you answer his posts with a serious question or response instead of sounding like a
petulant child about it?

Happy now?

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
No. RebelBuddha has to right to be a conspiracy theorist and a sarcastic responder. He's the one lashing out with angry posts and negative reaction spam. Don't know why you are putting this on everybody else on the forum. We just responded.
I've been here for a LOOOOOOOONG time. Longer that you Cinderella.

There was a time when discussions occurred. Where people shared their points of view. And it was open to public ridicule and kind discussion... the whole gambit.

I've always been a dick on this site because for the most part, the cliques here are more interested in being accepted than being an individual.

I'm sometimes right and I'm wrong a fair amount too. But YOU... you just repeat shit. There's very little that's original about your responses or content. You leave reactions and don't say anything because of your cowardice. And I respond in kind.

Honestly, you're just not very clever. And it annoys me. Then you dismiss EVERYTHING I say as conspiracy nonsense. I suspect because I still have some Kre8orOfChaos stank left on me. And well, that's what offended me today. Well, that and the fucking white Ford from Texas that cut me off in the left lane to do 10 under the speed limit and later make a right turn off the highway. Fucking dick.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220418-205720_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20220418-205720_Firefox.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 3

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I've been here for a LOOOOOOOONG time. Longer that you Cinderella.

There was a time when discussions occurred. Where people shared their points of view. And it was open to public ridicule and kind discussion... the whole gambit.

I've always been a dick on this site because for the most part, the cliques here are more interested in being accepted than being an individual.

I'm sometimes right and I'm wrong a fair amount too. But YOU... you just repeat shit. There's very little that's original about your responses or content. You leave reactions and don't say anything because of your cowardice. And I respond in kind.

Honestly, you're just not very clever. And it annoys me. Then you dismiss EVERYTHING I say as conspiracy nonsense. I suspect because I still have some Kre8orOfChaos stank left on me. And well, that's what offended me today. Well, that and the fucking white Ford from Texas that cut me off in the left lane to do 10 under the speed limit and later make a right turn off the highway. Fucking dick.
I don't say much because you make long rambling posts full of nonsense about the world going to be destroyed one day, and the government taking over society. I can't respond to that because you are so indoctrinated with conspiracy theories. I don't know how to deradicalize people. I'm just somebody who makes internet posts. You call me a coward, but you are scared of everything so you believe lies. I hope you get over it.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
I don't say much because you make long rambling posts full of nonsense about the world going to be destroyed one day, and the government taking over society. I can't respond to that because you are so indoctrinated with conspiracy theories. I don't know how to deradicalize people. I'm just somebody who makes internet posts. You call me a coward, but you are scared of everything so you believe lies. I hope you get over it.
Nailed it. I hope you stop blowing up my notifications.