WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

what other forums do you post on?

Jung

???
Premium

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
just this one....im a loyal wtf.com'er....acutally...yeah i didnt even know wtf avatar stood for ...i was a total newb....

G's-up

Postaholic
Im with Marius......I am a loyal WTF'er as I actually have other things that require my time than posting on different forums......Its not anything against people posting on mulitple forums I just dont have the time to do so.........although there is someone in the household who visits other forums but they are closer to the technical forums and the physics forums.....just my :twocents: worth........ :)

Jung

???
Premium
i do IT work, i have a lot of time doing nothing at work:) forums cure this, and you learn (well on some of them atleast)

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
junglizm said:
i mostly post on local music forums, the SA forum, slashdot, and various torrent sites. i was wondering where you guys post when you're not posting here. ok so here is my list:

www.kirupa.com
www.linuxforum.com
www.purephotoshop.net
www.graphic-forums.com
www.3dbuzz.com
www.fark.com

i don't post on all of these regularly except for the local ones, but they've cured many a bored day at the office.
as some of you may already know i have just been surfing or different forums to check out....learn some different things but ive finished and there has only one which i seem to be a part of something in ( other than wtf) which i am known most on but its called www.gotkorn.com its pretty goodall you korn fans should check it

i didnt like hate.com much it didnt offer the cometition broken, getfukt and the rest f the 10th degree club offer.........i mean i was walking all over those idiots *rambles on*

started on AS, this spun off from that, i post on a private forum with some friends from home, and also my friend's oakley-devoted site, the oakley review.

tzedek

Original Member
bad boy! no! everyone is a fag on that site feel free to go over there and flame all those bastards.

www.pro-networks.org good place for help

no encouraging flaming of sites, we don't want wars. they're too messy and the staff is lazy.
-friendly neighborhood supermod

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I post on a number of sites, Mostly tech oriented stuff. I also co-admin another and own one.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
i USED TO post on vgmix.com but i decided those faygots have no brains..

YUCK FOU!!!

MaxPower said:
I post on a number of sites, Mostly tech oriented stuff. I also co-admin another and own one.
i knew that...i know all

YUCK FOU!!!

okay im now an offficial wtf'er because the other 1 i was on is now booring

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
this is the only forum site i've known so far...so i'm loyal to here, every morning and night that i'm on

Jung

???
Premium
the SA forums get most of my free time during work(and a lot of time at home;) ). i'm starting to post on here more and more everyday. great, the last thing i needed was another forums to post whore on:( i mentioned SA earlier, but didn't provide a link. i figured some of you would enjoy posting there.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
YUCK FOU!!! said:
thats a real weird website
whats wierd about it/them... some people like trucks so they are on truck forums... I happen to like my fish... so I post on fish forums...

digitalwndr

Advice Doctor
I'm looking for some good places to post... I think I shall hunt for some local sights!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
G's-up said:
Im with Marius......I am a loyal WTF'er as I actually have other things that require my time than posting on different forums......Its not anything against people posting on mulitple forums I just dont have the time to do so.........although there is someone in the household who visits other forums but they are closer to the technical forums and the physics forums.....just my :twocents: worth........ :)
This is the only place I post that is not work or school related. I just love you guys! *sniffle sniffle*