WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What pisses you off most about your girlfriend/boyfriend?

T.C.

Do me a favor.........Die
I know everyone is irked by a couple things that their significant other does. So be honest and name every one of em. We'll make this a cypher type deal.

I got a list. I would tell her to her face, but she's too dumb to understand what I tell her.

1.) She quotes everything from that gay movie "Napoleon Dynamite." Such as "that's flippin' awesome" and "I'll do what I want- goooooooooosh"

2.) When I give her an answer to a question she asks, she insists on questioning me until I tell her to fuck off. Then she gets pissed.
Ex: Her: "Are you coming to my game tonight?"
Me: "No, I can't- I hafta work."
Her: "Well you should really come, why can't you take it off?"
Me: " I can't just call into work, that's stupid."
Her: "Pleeeeeease?"
Me: "NO!!!"
Her: "OK OK, damn, no need to yell, all you had to say was 'no'."
Me: *sigh* "you are an idiot."

3.) I'm not usually a jealous person, until she comments on other guys right in front of me. Like "Damn he is HOT" and "Don't you think Usher's hot?" I bite my tongue, but sometimes I can't help but talk about an ex girlfriend and how much better she was in bed. LMAO, she gets mad at that and usually shuts up. It's mean I know, but it's what I gotta do.

4.) You've probably realized she's an airhead by now, and that's another thing on my list. Apparently common sense isn't so common with her. I've had more intelligent conversations with a jar of mayonnaise.

5.) I hate to be touched anywhere near my face, it's a personal thing with me. But she continues to grab my face even after I told her it's not something I appreciate. This also falls under the common sense category. Taking hints isn't her strong point.

I have more, but it's too late for me to continue. By now you're probably asking yourself "Why is he still with her then?" Here's your answer: I don't know why. I just am, something about her says "stay with meeeeee" and I can't leave her. Weird, I know.

Enough of me. Please, comment yourself. What are some things that your significant other does that pushes your buttons? List em......

Zukas

Soloist
she wont tell me how to eat her out. she just lets me continue sucking at it...

Zukas

Soloist
Unforgiven said:
what is this "significant other" you speak of?

wtf are you talking about???

a significant other is a boyfriend or girlfriend noob....

Zukas said:
wtf are you talking about???

a significant other is a boyfriend or girlfriend noob....
you obviously don't know me very well.

if you did, you'd realize that the above post is a thing called sarcasm.

try it. it's good for you.

Zukas

Soloist
what the hell are you talking about?!?! there was nothing to be sarcastic about in that statement! you just sound like an 11 year old

Zukas said:
what the hell are you talking about?!?! there was nothing to be sarcastic about in that statement! you just sound like an 11 year old
maybe i am an 11 year old.

ever think of that?

bitch

Zukas

Soloist
lol, ok then, if you are 11, you have the right to make yourself sound like it. (like an idiot)

8th rule of wtf

8) This site contains strong language. It is intended for those who are 13 and over. Those 12 and under are not permitted to post according to COPPA laws. If you are found to be an underage member, you are subject to immediate removal.

language may be too strong for you little boy. fuck off? :mfinger: :cool:

gumercules

Ultra Mega
ROFL

i had no trouble interpreting his sarcasm, and i thought it was pretty damn funny

and if he's 11, he's smarter and more mature than most of the posters here, so he gets free parking :p

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Zukas said:
lol, ok then, if you are 11, you have the right to make yourself sound like it. (like an idiot)

8th rule of wtf

8) This site contains strong language. It is intended for those who are 13 and over. Those 12 and under are not permitted to post according to COPPA laws. If you are found to be an underage member, you are subject to immediate removal.

language may be too strong for you little boy. fuck off? :mfinger: :cool:
And coming in at "retard", it's... Zukas!

I don't have a girlfriend right now... but with my last one, it was probably how she would always say "Call me." She never wanted to call me... I always had to ring her. But then if I didn't call her, she'd get upset.

Nothing major if I remembered to call her, but kind of annoying sometimes...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
:)

I used to feel the same way... I've come to the conclusion that until I'm mature, girls are nothing but a ball and chain.

Ah, to be a teenager.

Of course, that doesn't mean I'm above playing the field...

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Unforgiven said:
what is this "significant other" you speak of?
i get what u mean...not having one is what gets to me

Lexx_D

Who gives a Fuck?!?!
What kills me is if you ask the bitch:

Me: "Baby?"
Her" "Huh?"
Me: "Baby do you wanna go eat dinner first, or go to the movies?"
Her: "Yea"
Me: "?"
Me: "Well?
Her: "Well, what?"
Me: "Well which is it?"
Her: "What do you mean?"

Thats about the point i get kinda pissed. Happens everyday and I can't fucking stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theres much more i just don't feel like gettin in to it now.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Lexx_D said:
What kills me is if you ask the bitch:

Her" "Huh?"
Me: "Baby do you wanna go eat dinner first, or go to the movies?"
Her: "Yea"
Me: "?"
Me: "Well?
Her: "Well, what?"
Me: "Well which is it?"
Her: "What do you mean?"

Thats about the point i get kinda pissed. Happens everyday and I can't fucking stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theres much more i just don't feel like gettin in to it now.
people do that to me everyday, seriously..any situation i've heard it all

like at work...hey do you want me to go on lunch now..or i'll wait til you get back so you can go now....
...sure...

ummm..okay, great...really though, me or you go to lunch first
i just told you

ummm..nevermind i'll just go
but i'm gonna go

okay then

....just one situation of the many

T.C. said:
I know everyone is irked by a couple things that their significant other does. So be honest and name every one of em. We'll make this a cypher type deal.

I got a list. I would tell her to her face, but she's too dumb to understand what I tell her.

1.) She quotes everything from that gay movie "Napoleon Dynamite." Such as "that's flippin' awesome" and "I'll do what I want- goooooooooosh"

2.) When I give her an answer to a question she asks, she insists on questioning me until I tell her to fuck off. Then she gets pissed.
Ex: Her: "Are you coming to my game tonight?"
Me: "No, I can't- I hafta work."
Her: "Well you should really come, why can't you take it off?"
Me: " I can't just call into work, that's stupid."
Her: "Pleeeeeease?"
Me: "NO!!!"
Her: "OK OK, damn, no need to yell, all you had to say was 'no'."
Me: *sigh* "you are an idiot."

3.) I'm not usually a jealous person, until she comments on other guys right in front of me. Like "Damn he is HOT" and "Don't you think Usher's hot?" I bite my tongue, but sometimes I can't help but talk about an ex girlfriend and how much better she was in bed. LMAO, she gets mad at that and usually shuts up. It's mean I know, but it's what I gotta do.

4.) You've probably realized she's an airhead by now, and that's another thing on my list. Apparently common sense isn't so common with her. I've had more intelligent conversations with a jar of mayonnaise.

5.) I hate to be touched anywhere near my face, it's a personal thing with me. But she continues to grab my face even after I told her it's not something I appreciate. This also falls under the common sense category. Taking hints isn't her strong point.

I have more, but it's too late for me to continue. By now you're probably asking yourself "Why is he still with her then?" Here's your answer: I don't know why. I just am, something about her says "stay with meeeeee" and I can't leave her. Weird, I know.

Enough of me. Please, comment yourself. What are some things that your significant other does that pushes your buttons? List em......
Don't you hate that shit. Man my girl does shit like that all the time. This is what she said to me yesterday. She decides to get a part time job and she had to go in yesterday at 1pm. Well this is what happend.

her: I dont want to go to work.
me babe you should go you just started and you dont want to mess it up.
her but i dont feel like it
me i dunno i would go if i was you.
her: you just dont want to spend time with me
me no thats not it, its just that you are scheduled
her no, no you just dont want to spend tiime with me, i'll just go then

WTF.... She yells at me and its not even my fault. Girls are Messed up sometimes.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
mine does stupid stuff like try out for the fucking football team......and gets mad at everyone

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I shit you not.. There is really nothing that bothers me about my girlfriend, literally I think we must be soul mates (I'm stopping here so I don't get mushy) .. Every now and then we'll disagree on something but hey its just opinions, unless someone is an exact clone of you, their opinions will be different.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
p99 said:
I shit you not.. There is really nothing that bothers me about my girlfriend, literally I think we must be soul mates (I'm stopping here so I don't get mushy) .. Everynow and then we'll disagree on something but hey its just opinions, unless someone is an exact clone of you, their opinions will be different.
really you have nothin to beef about her ...good for you

NoSubstance said:
I used to feel the same way... I've come to the conclusion that until I'm mature, girls are nothing but a ball and chain.
if i said that, girls would be a ball and chain all the time.
some people never mature :)

Cubanfuckface said:
Girls are Messed up sometimes.
umm... sometimes? :p