WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What planet are you from?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Females. The enigma we all know and love as "The Woman." Better known as the Right hand of God. The Mother of all Men. The pain in my ass. The center of life. Pbbbt..

What can we do with them? The little shits always somehow pick the lock on the closet door and escape. What do they REALLY want? If you ask a woman,she'll tell ya: That a woman knows what a woman wants. Enter the lesbo shit. A woman knows just what she likes. If you had this knowledge,you'd spend more time gasping for air,than you would be trying to stay awake. Men know what they want too. Blowjobs,sports,and silence. In a sexual sence,most men are selfish in this area. Hence your lack of gasping for air. Stop trying to figure what women want,and try to figure out what the person impatiently waiting for your dorky ass wants. Do it quick,If you dont start now,you may never figure it out.

Or,she'll run into me. :lick:
..and thats when they go Lesbo.

Dr.gehtfuct

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
gehtfuct said:
Females. The enigma we all know and love as "The Woman." Better known as the Right hand of God. The Mother of all Men. The pain in my ass. The center of life. Pbbbt..

What can we do with them? The little shits always somehow pick the lock on the closet door and escape. What do they REALLY want? If you ask a woman,she'll tell ya: That a woman knows what a woman wants. Enter the lesbo shit. A woman knows just what she likes. If you had this knowledge,you'd spend more time gasping for air,than you would be trying to stay awake. Men know what they want too. Blowjobs,sports,and silence. In a sexual sence,most men are selfish in this area. Hence your lack of gasping for air. Stop trying to figure what women want,and try to figure out what the person impatiently waiting for your dorky ass wants. Do it quick,If you dont start now,you may never figure it out.

you turn women lesbian....big responsibility

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Skyline-Cobra said:
you turn women lesbo....wow big responsability
Yes,yes. Now please quietly re-type a responce much like an 'Adult' would.

Thank you.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
gehtfuct said:

Dr.gehtfuct
note to self keep girlfriend away from Dr G

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
gehtfuct said:
Yes,yes. Now please quietly re-type a responce much like an 'Adult' would.

Thank you.
don't make fun of me
asshole