WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

what porn has led me to believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jung

???
Premium
14,137
2,382
637
n00b head said:
And you never ever find a dingleberry suprise
You've been here long enough to know to read the goddamn post times before you post. This thread is old as shit! (This was my first post on this forum) Thanks for adding nothing to an extremely old thread!


Last post: 08-31-2004 09:13 PM
Your post: Today (05-06-05) 04:24 PM

See anything odd there?
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,485
2,200
537
junglizm said:
Last post: 08-31-2004 09:13 PM
Your post: Today 04:24 PM

See anything odd there?
Now...if I read this thread a few months from now,how am I going to know that "Today 04:24 PM" isn't 09-01-2004?

Errrrr!
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,485
2,200
537
Hey thanks,man. Yeah,most of the time my brain is on "SleepyTime".

We should really geht Jason to put dates on our posts.
It always says "Today" on them. It gehts cornfusing.
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,137
2,382
637
gehtfuct said:
Hey thanks,man. Yeah,most of the time my brain is on "SleepyTime".

We should really geht Jason to put dates on our posts.
It always says "Today" on them. It gehts cornfusing.
That can be disabled in the forum software. I like it though, and it shows the actual date once the day changes. (according to the server's time.)
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
183
0
junglizm said:
You've been here long enough to know to read the goddamn post times before you post. This thread is old as shit! (This was my first post on this forum) Thanks for adding nothing to an extremely old thread!


Last post: 08-31-2004 09:13 PM
Your post: Today (05-06-05) 04:24 PM

See anything odd there?
but I love this thread. I should make it a sticky. (pun intended)
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,485
2,200
537
junglizm said:
That can be disabled in the forum software. I like it though, and it shows the actual date once the day changes. (according to the server's time.)
LOL! You...do know that I'm playin',right? :confused:

What's your favorite flavor of cheese?
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
183
0
gehtfuct said:
LOL! You...do know that I'm playin',right? :confused:

What's your favorite flavor of cheese?
I love colby cheese on ritz crackers.

I hate jalepeno cheese, its nasty. So is penis cheese, which I have been told by max that junglizm finally cleared up that nasty smell problem.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.