What r we aloud to talk about in WTF ?

MeatBall

Fresh Meat
Ok what is this site all about iv read every thing and im confused what r we alowed to post/talk about on this site . Iv been 2 other sites and they dont give a shite . I know i sound like a noob but that is cuz i am so dont be like shut u noob .

sorry about spelling .

morelos

lexicon incognito
let me show you something... the RULES are posted at the top of every forum.

read them :D

~ dan ~

morelos

lexicon incognito
meatball said:
hey dumbass did ask for the rules no i asked what this site was about
hey, dumbass, you did in fact ask for the rules:

meatball said:
what r we alowed to post/talk about on this site
apparently your attention span is shorter than the very first 'sentence' you typed on this forum.

how sad.

~ dan ~

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
MeatBall said:
hey dumbass did ask for the rules no i asked what this site was about :mfinger: :mfinger:
you can only flame in the bait and tackle forum. all others you must keep the insults to a minimum and if you have a problem with something in the non-flamings make a thread about it in b&t. there u go!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Meatball, you should just crawl up in a corner and repeat to yourself "I am not stupid".

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
hmm as far as i know there arent 2 many rulez about this site except no nudity and and no gore... and dont worry about bieng a newb.. i am 2... and if get taht shut up newb alot... well get over it.. peeps will apreciate good and well written posts.. ex: morelos i think posts excellently written posts especially in the gay marraiges in the issues forum.. he actually got me to think about it differently... n e way.. getting off topic here... well have fun with the site.. and o yea u should go to B&T if u want to yell at peeps cause thas always fun

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
Djiezus !! Give This Guy A Fucking Break.

He Is Asking Something And All You People Do Is Bitching....

Go Make A Threat Yourself, In B&t About Americans Who Always Start With Fuck You And Crowl In Ya Hole...before They Talk Common Sense....

That's it...

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
I don't think he needs a break. There's a little bar with lots of pretty words on it. He should click on the word that looks like this..."FAQ".

Buttnutter.