WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What r we aloud to talk about in WTF ?

MeatBall

Fresh Meat
Ok what is this site all about iv read every thing and im confused what r we alowed to post/talk about on this site . Iv been 2 other sites and they dont give a shite . I know i sound like a noob but that is cuz i am so dont be like shut u noob .

sorry about spelling .

morelos

lexicon incognito
let me show you something... the RULES are posted at the top of every forum.

read them :D

~ dan ~

morelos

lexicon incognito
meatball said:
hey dumbass did ask for the rules no i asked what this site was about
hey, dumbass, you did in fact ask for the rules:

meatball said:
what r we alowed to post/talk about on this site
apparently your attention span is shorter than the very first 'sentence' you typed on this forum.

how sad.

~ dan ~

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
MeatBall said:
hey dumbass did ask for the rules no i asked what this site was about :mfinger: :mfinger:
you can only flame in the bait and tackle forum. all others you must keep the insults to a minimum and if you have a problem with something in the non-flamings make a thread about it in b&t. there u go!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Meatball, you should just crawl up in a corner and repeat to yourself "I am not stupid".

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
hmm as far as i know there arent 2 many rulez about this site except no nudity and and no gore... and dont worry about bieng a newb.. i am 2... and if get taht shut up newb alot... well get over it.. peeps will apreciate good and well written posts.. ex: morelos i think posts excellently written posts especially in the gay marraiges in the issues forum.. he actually got me to think about it differently... n e way.. getting off topic here... well have fun with the site.. and o yea u should go to B&T if u want to yell at peeps cause thas always fun

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
Djiezus !! Give This Guy A Fucking Break.

He Is Asking Something And All You People Do Is Bitching....

Go Make A Threat Yourself, In B&t About Americans Who Always Start With Fuck You And Crowl In Ya Hole...before They Talk Common Sense....

That's it...

I don't think he needs a break. There's a little bar with lots of pretty words on it. He should click on the word that looks like this..."FAQ".

Buttnutter.