WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What really did happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Theres already been a dozen threads about this.. Please do a search beforehand..

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
F*** you , I am not serching all over this damn site just to find who posted what, that is just a waist of my time. So if you don't want to respond to my thread with what my thread is about then don't f***ing post one here at all. Got it?

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
It is all quite odd; I hope I really find out what happened to the Pentagon in my lifetime.

Jung

???
Premium
CuddleMuffin said:
F*** you , I am not serching all over this damn site just to find who posted what, that is just a waist of my time. So if you don't want to respond to my thread with what my thread is about then don't f***ing post one here at all. Got it?
http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=3337&highlight=pentagon

UTFSE, it's already been posted. don't search to see who posted it, but rather if it has been posted. reposts are a waste of our time, as are conspiracy theories. next time you post something asking for our opinion it would be nice if you post yours also;) btw you can say fuck on here.

Last edited by a moderator:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Well I don't need to fucking ask anybody what I wanna post, and yes I know I can say fuck on here. It was just a nice way of saying FUCK YOU! Yet again I am not up here 24/7 I did not know someone already put a fucking post about this. So like I said to the other person if you don't like it then dont thread it.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
CuddleMuffin said:
Well I don't need to fucking ask anybody what I wanna post, and yes I know I can say fuck on here. It was just a nice way of saying FUCK YOU! Yet again I am not up here 24/7 I did not know someone already put a fucking post about this. So like I said to the other person if you don't like it then dont thread it.
CuddleMuffin said:
Hey bitch, theres a big SEARCH button, maybe your too fucking stupid to use it.. I fucking hate noobs like you who think their better than rules and the people in the forums.. NEXT TIME you want to post stupid shit like this, all you have to do is do a search which takes about 10 seconds, maybe thats to much exercise for your fat ass.. No CuddleMuffin I don't "got it".. No one especially me wants to get your shit.. Now fuck off bitch.. Go PMS yourself..

Jung

???
Premium

junglizm said:
next time you post something asking for our opinion it would be nice if you post yours also
likely waiting for others to post, to help form her opinion.

ok enough stupidity for today, ok i'm leaving this thread now :rolleyes:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
p99 said:
Hey bitch, theres a big SEARCH button, maybe your too fucking stupid to use it.. I fucking hate noobs like you who think their better than rules and the people in the forums.. NEXT TIME you want to post stupid shit like this, all you have to do is do a search which takes about 10 seconds, maybe thats to much exercise for your fat ass.. No CuddleMuffin I don't "got it".. No one especially me wants to get your shit.. Now fuck off bitch.. Go PMS yourself..
noobs, noobs? Fat ass? i dont think so. How can you call me a noob? I have been up here for a long while. Another thing get you shit staight, i am not a fat ass and if you call a 100pounder a fat ass you must be lost. So why dont you and your little buddy SHUT FUCK UP AND STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I have as much right to be here as you do...

Take your caps off bitch

I'll back hand you :thumbsup:

G's-up

Postaholic
OH MY the kids are getting grumpy........Nap time.....but first we must clean up.....everyone sing....clean up , clean up everybody everywhere clean up clean up everybody do their share.......
GEEEZZZ seriously though there are a lot of threads that get started and fade into the background so just because someone comes on and puts up a post that maybe someone else has already posted isnt that big of a freakin deal........let the mods do their jobs and everyone else RELAX......thats the reason there are MODS........they will weed out what is worth keeping and merge what is the same.....So in short LAY OFF OF THE GIRL......Jumpin someone's shit because they put something up thats already around is like somewhat petty and rude.....GET THE HELL OVER IT.....if you dont want to re-read something than dont....there are many new users everyday that log on and are not going to do specific searches for topics before they post .... thats just the reality of an internet forum......so chill and everyone just be cool............
AND one last side not.....THIS ISNT B & T so to jump her shit like that makes you look like your just being an ass and could get you some MODERATOR SPANKIN" ......... :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
p99 said:
I have as much right to be here as you do...

Take your caps off bitch

I'll back hand you :thumbsup:
YOUR BOTH FUCKING NOOBS OKAY

ive been here ALOT longer than you have so sit down shut up and take your bottles bith of you.

Jung

???
Premium
G's-up said:
OH MY the kids are getting grumpy........Nap time.....but first we must clean up.....everyone sing....clean up , clean up everybody everywhere clean up clean up everybody do their share.......
GEEEZZZ seriously though there are a lot of threads that get started and fade into the background so just because someone comes on and puts up a post that maybe someone else has already posted isnt that big of a freakin deal........let the mods do their jobs and everyone else RELAX......thats the reason there are MODS........they will weed out what is worth keeping and merge what is the same.....So in short LAY OFF OF THE GIRL......Jumpin someone's shit because they put something up thats already around is like somewhat petty and rude.....GET THE HELL OVER IT.....if you dont want to re-read something than dont....there are many new users everyday that log on and are not going to do specific searches for topics before they post .... thats just the reality of an internet forum......so chill and everyone just be cool............
AND one last side not.....THIS ISNT B & T so to jump her shit like that makes you look like your just being an ass and could get you some MODERATOR SPANKIN" ......... :thumbsup:

:rolleyes:

p.s. for the most part i was joking in everything i posted in this thread.:)

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
G's-up said:
Thank you, at least some one has some since. I think she is the only sane on up here.

Jung

???
Premium
CuddleMuffin said:
right right sure you were
i was joking. i'm sure you know better though, since you can you tell the tone of my type? there are a lot of forums that don't allow double posts, this isn't one of them. i was just messing around, hope i didn't hurt you're e-feelings.

CuddleMuffin said:
Thank you, at least some one has some since. I think she is the only sane on up here.
sense:)

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
This isn't Entertainment related, it's also been discussed several times before so I'll be closing it...

Yeah we don't need duplicate threads but they're not that much of an issue. Just annoying heh. However you should try to use the search engine it takes less than 3 seconds and I assure you people who are 10 times busier than you still use the search engine.

If you have any issue with this, you're free to insert your head into your ass (or PM me, whichever is quicker). ;)

Keep the flaming in B&T. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.