What Religion/Denomination/etc. are you?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
If you had to classify me as something, I would be Christian, but I do not follow mans ideal of what a Christian should be. So, really, I am more of a Spiritual person, so Im not sure what you could call me. i used to be catholic, and once considered myself wiccan (long, long time ago) but now I just chill out and pray and have my own relationship with God.

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
I took a quiz on this that said I was universal unitarian...

But I prefer to not give a shit. I usually side with the atheists though.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
I'm Jewish with pagan/agnostic tendancies.

"Manischewitz. Straight up." - the Hebrew Hammer (if you haven't seen it, and you appreciate humor that verges on blasphemous, check it out).

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
I believe in God and think it/he/she is a very, very evil being. I've been training in the Jedi Arts, Kao-Ken, Saiyan styles and Mount Arreat techniques for the last 10 years to confront and destroy him. The world will totally be better after I've liberated the world from his tyrany. :thumbsup:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I am a Me-ist... I belive in myself. As a rule of thumb trust others to screw it up for you. That idea also passes to religion for me. Whatever happens in my life, I did, or by some action caused. Givin others actions can effect my life and what happens in it but if I do well, my actions can belay them... A Me-ist...