WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

what roads would be like if women ruled the world...

magnolia

Postaholic
They'd be a VERY scarry place to be. Especially since I drive. Bahahahaha.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
That just pissed me off.

First off let me lay it to you like this. If i was a chick and i ruled the world. There would be no HONDA's on my road ways.

The speed limited would be changed to anything under 90mph you will have your DL revoked. I would make a old person lane. After 65 if you can not keep up... you go there.

There would be a whole list of shit.

so take this crap and your lemon scented oil and shove it up your ass.

G's-up

Postaholic
_Kitana_ said:
That just pissed me off.

First off let me lay it to you like this. If i was a chick and i ruled the world. There would be no HONDA's on my road ways.

The speed limited would be changed to anything under 90mph you will have your DL revoked. I would make a old person lane. After 65 if you can not keep up... you go there.

NOW NOW NOW....this isnt B&T.......shame on you for not following the rules....lol.... :)

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Unf> Although I don't appriciate the innuendos, that's pretty funny! :lol:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
While I appreciate the humor, it doesnt really apply to me, I am a damn good driver, and I give a shit less about my hair and makeup. Even if I have 5 points on my liscence, Im still a good driver...ummm, well....I havent killed any one yet, at least...... ;)

_Kitana_ said:
That just pissed me off.

wow... looks like i hit a nerve :cookie:

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Haha thats great! I have seen too many women doing their friggin makeup while driving.
and girls if that makes you mad well there are alot of women that fit that stereotype.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Holy shit I caused that wreck! I was trying to put on my eyelliner and talk on the cell phone and drink my 5$ latte, and this idiot ran into me, I mean, shouldnt he have gotten out of MY WAY.

Good pics Unforgiven. Everytime someone cuts me off, right after I give them the finger, I look and 90% of the time it's another goddamned chick driver. Take'em off the roads.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
wtf..couple months ago this girl...beside me (i was in left lane)..tries to change lanes..NO blinker..DIDN"T NOTICE i was NEXT to her...so i sweerve into oncoming traffic that luckly was a light down from me but closin in fast

so i fuckin lay the horn...start yellin WTF r u doin dumbass!! get back in your lane!!
so she gets back over and acts like nothin happen...literally...we stopped at next light beside each and i look over at her and she looks like she's alseep or sumthin..didn't even act like she knew wut jus happend....jeeeesh..

so in fury the light goes green i flick her off and burn out....i don't speed though...but i do like the sound of a good burn out =)

....and i see this all the time too..people have to start using their blinkers more often..it lets us know you want over..don't swerve in front of me while i'm speeding up and then slow down cause i'll tailgate your ass til you move back over...if you use a blinker and go the speed limit or what i do...then i'm fine with it...left lane=fast lane & pass lane....don't let me pass you in the right lanes, which i tend to do often...going the speed limit too

reminder: if you want to change lanes..make sure there's no one beside you...man i shoulda just sat there and let her side swipe me, then i could stop her and get real mad and get some money out of it....but i love my truck and won't let anything hurt it

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
If women ruled the world, there would be a new war every month.

morelos

lexicon incognito
maxpower said:
If women ruled the world, there would be a new war every month.
if?

how many times a week do you surrender to your gf?

point made.