WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What shall I do?

Juwa

....blah
ok this is the story...My friend and I have been best friends for 3 years. I have had feelings for her in the past but since she had a boyfriend I ignored them. Now I found out that for a while she has had the same feelings.....
The thing is I now I have a boyfriend...that...I'm deeply involved in but I still have that feeling for her....Ahh! you know?...ok... :confused:

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wait, why would you want to go out with her if you have a BOYFRIEND like you just stated above.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
arrogantbastard said:
Maybe she'll have a 3-some with u and your boyfriend. That way everyone has some fun
i dont think ur guy will mind it

Fugly

Tenderony
ahhh young lesbian love....does it get better then this? Send pictures

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
arrogantbastard said:
Maybe she'll have a 3-some with u and your boyfriend. That way everyone has some fun

My sentiments exactly.

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
Juwa said:
ok this is the story...My friend and I have been best friends for 3 years. I have had feelings for her in the past but since she had a boyfriend I ignored them. Now I found out that for a while she has had the same feelings.....
The thing is I now I have a boyfriend...that...I'm deeply involved in but I still have that feeling for her....Ahh! you know?...ok... :confused:
First of all..does your boyfriend knows about your feelings for a woman?
If not...talk about it..find a good moment..
If he doesn't mind...you can talk about your feelings for her....
If he does mind..well than don't talk about that subject and try to have that later again. It took me a couple of months...and now mine doesn't mind that I like girls just like boys..
Does your bestfriend know about your feelings and how did you hear that she has the same feelings for you?

Its not just like that ...because the both of you are in a relation now.
So you (juwa) can't just say..I like you (to the bestfriend ) lets have a fuck...(only guys do that)...

And to say that you are a lesbian..(smart reaction ...duh..) well...that says something about that person than about you.

( edited, because it seems that no one takes ya serieus...so B&T seems to count everywhere...)

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
arrogantbastard said:
Do you have this experience Basterd? I saw a lot of couples breaking up because of thinking that way....to easy...

Its not just a plain fuck...guys can do that...
But when 2 women and one guy is in a 3-some....well that can be a hell of a party or it can end up in a big fight....( that last one..never happend to me..I always had really good fun)

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
HiaWataH said:
Its not just like that ...because the both of you are in a relation now.
So you can't just say..I like you lets have a fuck...(only guys do that)
how does one have a fuck?

Juwa

....blah
HiaWataH Quote:
First of all..does your boyfriend knows about your feelings for a woman?.....

No, my boyfriend doesn't know about my feelings for her...but...he does know that I am bisexual.
I heard she has the same feelings for me because she told me....
One night she was staying over and before she left...(I guess I was in the kitchen or something) she put a note in my drawer that has my shirts...and it said her feelings....
There's alot more to it but I can't explain it but I don't know what to do without jeperdizing a good friendship and a relationship.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
HiaWataH said:
I can remember one person who can do that: YOU...and your ten fingers..
:mfinger:

Ouch, Chubz you just got burned man. Good for you hiawatah.

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
Bullshyt said:
Ouch, Chubz you just got burned man. Good for you hiawatah.
Chubz...there are plenty fishes in the sea....

* the only thing is that i've never seen a bisexual fish *

:thumbsup:

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
@ Juwa

I've send you a private email....let me know what you think of it..

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
chubz said:
oh, a little five or ten on one?
how much fingers do you need to embrasse your willy ( lol )

I'll bet....2 ? If I said 10 than you might consider it as a compliment.
:p