WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines What should be done to Bin-Laden

I know this thread has probably already been done, but I am curious. What should be done to Osama Bin-Laden?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
What should be done? I don't think it really matters at this point. Osama who?
Finding his stupid ass would be a good starting point. Whatever is done to him will solve nothing, not with Alqeada-potato, or whatever growing in numbers by the day. I say we just lock him in a room with Dubya, so he can listen to his bullshit for all of eternity.

Amen. I would go insane w/in 2 minutes. Another good thing would to be to let a camel fuck his ass, allow him to recover in a hosptial, and then repeat that process for the rest of his life. I read that in some magazine, it was some murderer's idea.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I thought the whole reasoning for going to war was because of 9-11. What the fuck does this all have to do with Saddam? Why is Osama Bin Fuct not headlining all of this?

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Put him in the middle of a 9/11 relatives' mob. They'll take care of him :thumbsup:

Nice Rage. We went for Saddam because Prince Georgie is an ignorant fuck, and for some reason had a personal vendetta against him. That and he knew he could get Saddam, and wanted to look good.

itd help if they found him first :p but then... it would be fun if he got tied on a pole and people got too beat him bare fisted.

I think if the military ever finds him they should shoot him and stash his body somewhere in the desert. If we held him prisoner and gave him a trial and then executed him it would be all over the news and the terrorists would rally over it and might use it as reason to attack the US again.

Good point mother. Very good point. I was talking to my buddy the other day, he follows the hunt very closely, and he said they have him pretty much surrounded from the Afghan side but Pakistan won't let our guys go through their shit. He's somewhere in the mountains between both countries.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Its ultimtely true... america as a government doesnt really have much interest in ben laden anymore... not since we've been using the anger of 9/11 to invade a country that had nothing to do with it.. and ultimately if we cought him we could never kill him because he would become a martyr... and if we held him, we would be under constant attack to free him....

best alternative.. make him disappear... no reports.. no nothing.. just find and eliminate... course then it just looks like to the world we gave up on the war on terrorism...

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I think the best torture for an egomaniac like him is if every single person in the world including his own people just ignored him. Then he would have no say, no power & just pout and jump up and down like a 5 year old trying to get people's attention. Then he would shrivel up and die.

But seeing as that's not an option. Blow the fucker up.

Nah, just kidding.

Take away his money, his funding, put him on trial for war crimes and in jail forever. Well, then again, that would probably get his followers mad and they'd protest by doing more dirty work.

Hmm.....yeah, blow the fucker up.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
What should be done to Bush? I'd take away all his money and power and force him to live in poverty. I'd feel so good knowing the guy is poor, jobless, and starving.

Yeah just like the rest of us, well I'm not starving but I'm hungry now. Buck Fush. He's such an ignorant fuck.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
If killing Bin Laden, would solve all terrorist problems, I am up for it. However I believe that if we ever catch him and kill him, this will cause an upraise from the terrorist community, if we can call it that. It is sad, that we are put in such position!

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Killing the leader is like cutting the head off a chicken. It just runs around for a while flapping its wings and then eventually falls dead.

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
This answers both questions. After we catch bin laden, we arrest bush for being bush. Then we force them to do some freaky shit. take pictures, and their money. Send there asses packing and say we will take the pictures public if you fuck with us. That should shut the both of them up pretty good. :thumbsup:

MetalHead

Clitpickle
Darklight said:
Its ultimtely true... america as a government doesnt really have much interest in ben laden anymore... not since we've been using the anger of 9/11 to invade a country that had nothing to do with it.. and ultimately if we cought him we could never kill him because he would become a martyr... and if we held him, we would be under constant attack to free him....

best alternative.. make him disappear... no reports.. no nothing.. just find and eliminate... course then it just looks like to the world we gave up on the war on terrorism...
I agree wholeheartedly, however this leaves us to question something... he seems to have already disappeared, aside from the occaisonal(sp?) video that is never authenticated. Who knows, maybe we have already succeeded in our hunt for Bin Laden and we're just waiting for the right time to spring this news on the world.

(by "We" I mean the powers that be. In other words, the American Government)

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
BklynCannonball said:
Killing the leader is like cutting the head off a chicken. It just runs around for a while flapping its wings and then eventually falls dead.
I don't agree. Al Quaida doesn't have one leader, it's not your typical hierarchistic organisation. If I can put it this way, Al Quaida has multiple heads and cutting off Bin Ladens won't make it die.