WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What should I do with him??

Gotie

No ones uglier !!!!!!!!!!
A friend of ours wanted to come over to a friends place three days ago. We gave him some money so he would bring some shit with him. He never showed up. We tried to reach him on mobile but he didn't pick up,brake us down, switch it off or pick up and say nothing.He didn't consider replying to any of our short messages. Now he is not jus some fucker . I mean we know him for nearly 2 years now. He can't hide from us cause I could find him easily once I'm back in town. We had been thinking about sending some guys to show what we think about actions like that. But found it not to be worth it and well, now I don't know what to do anymore. On the one I like him he's my friend and I can forgive a lot but he doesn't even find it neccesary to even let us know that he doesen't want to have to do anything with us anymore (If that's the way it is).I mean if that's the case !Fuck him! then I can jus forget about him thats fine with me. :mad: Couldn't change it anyways. But doesn't he see that all of us care about him?

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Gotie said:
A friend of ours wanted to come over to a friends place three days ago. We gave him some money so he would bring some shit with him. He never showed up. We tried to reach him on mobile but he didn't pick up,brake us down, switch it off or pick up and say nothing.He didn't consider replying to any of our short messages. Now he is not jus some fucker . I mean we know him for nearly 2 years now. He can't hide from us cause I could find him easily once I'm back in town. We had been thinking about sending some guys to show what we think about actions like that. But found it not to be worth it and well, now I don't know what to do anymore. On the one I like him he's my friend and I can forgive a lot but he doesn't even find it neccesary to even let us know that he doesen't want to have to do anything with us anymore (If that's the way it is).I mean if that's the case !Fuck him! then I can jus forget about him thats fine with me. :mad: Couldn't change it anyways. But doesn't he see that all of us care about him?
you got punked dude and that about its not the end of the world it happens to the best of us

Gotie said:
So.. to make sure I'm trackin properly - you gave someone some money to get you "some shit." Said person (whom you've known for about two years) no showed with said manure, and now you are left wondering

a. where you can get more manure

b. where said person is with either your money, or your manure

c. what you should do to/with said person should you find them

ron

Buster of Asses
Unforgiven said:
Kill him and eat him. generally solves the problem. :p
Hell yes! It's amazing how few people have the stomach for cannibalism these days.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
ron said:
Hell yes! It's amazing how few people have the stomach for cannibalism these days.
I only eat pussy and Popeye's chicken, usually in that order, oh yea, and Peanut Butter Twix bars.

dude!! thats soo gross!! ... i mean.. wtf?? Peanut Butter Twix Bars?? ;)

GottaHurt said:
I only eat pussy and Popeye's chicken, usually in that order, oh yea, and Peanut Butter Twix bars.
HA popeye's rocks KFC

AK_SLIMER

Flame Bait
(shit)=chingas,...stuff,...shites,...gack,...speed,... meth,...cause if you mean a bag of speed, you must know that its design is to make you love who you should hate,...hate who you should love,disrespect who should respect,respect who you should disrespect,and take all thats good in a person and make it bad,and it does it fast thats why its called speed, hurry up and lose......heres to bad luck and problems....id give you some shit but cant find it , it was right here a second ago but i cant remember where i put it 2 mins ago, but with shit you always looking for what you just had,oh yea i think my computer is bug.........slimer

AK_SLIMER

Flame Bait
youd like to think so,dont tell me you actualy think they can bug a computer?
youdontknowthedeal, a little secret you cant get caught if you aint hiding and if you cant handle the truth dont ask, tweaker cause youdontknowthedeal

youknowthedeal said:
you got punked dude and that about its not the end of the world it happens to the best of us
Yeah he took you money and ditched you
!Fuck him! anyways