WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What should i do?.

Well my best friend Anthony and I are close friends(not gay) and we always spent the night at each others houses playing games, watching TV and junk. But he really hasent been returning my phone calls lately i mean we always talked and stuff. I kept calling him all day yesterday but no one picked up the phone untill the next day (the day was last monday) i asked nicely "Hey Anthony can you spend the night at my house tomorrow?" and then he says "well i cant my dads birthday is tomorrow" And then i hung up it just looks like he has been making up EXCAUSE after FUCKING EXCAUSE he comes up with the "my mom doesent want me to spend the night" and crap. Hes the only friend i have in my life but i dont know what to do hes 13(turned 13 sense may 10) and i am 14 i just dont know what to do.

magnolia

Postaholic
give him some space. the whole set them free and they will return to you shit. Maybe instead of sleepovers, you could go hang somewhere and bike, or board, or something else.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
wwefan300 said:
Well my best friend Anthony and I are close friends(not gay) QUOTE]
i like how you have to say this just to prove your not a homo or something, its not like anyone cares either way, hell he might think your gay always wanting to spend the night and shit.

Uber Squirrel

Chipmunk Slayer
Dude! Find yourself a girl. Stay at her house. Then, when she doesn't return your calls you can wine about that. Fag!

Reqium

Tenderony
Uber Squirrel said:
Dude! Find yourself a girl. Stay at her house. Then, when she doesn't return your calls you can wine about that. Fag!
Lollerhats.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
how about you use your communication skills and ask him yourself what's goin on?

shep

Local alcoholic
Uber Squirrel said:

Well that pretty much sum's that up. :mfinger:

Reqium

Tenderony
Seriously though, the hell with him, find a new friend. People who give you the cold shoulder aren't friends. They deserve to be shot. Other then that yeah i'd go witht he smothering advice. Back the fuck off and see what happens. Nothing liek being harassed by someone 18 times a day.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Ok is there any reason that hes your only friend??? Just wondering...
Sometimes you just feel like your tired of hanging with your friends... When stuff like that happen you really need extra choices... Your still young and probably will get new friends... But i still think its better if you try getting more then 1 friend...

sinew

Clitpickle
I think he just doesn't want to sleepover anymore (I reached a point where sleeping over at a friends went from fun to inconvenient and kinda weird). Maybe if you guys just went to the mall and macked some girls or something instead of sleeping over.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
sinew said:
I think he just doesn't want to sleepover anymore (I reached a point where sleeping over at a friends went from fun to inconvenient and kinda weird). Maybe if you guys just went to the mall and macked some girls or something instead of sleeping over.
yea ide have 2 agree with him there... maybe he is bored with it and he doesnt wanna play games n e more... idk.. i go over my freinds house 4 LAN parties and sleep over (halo LAN parties) but maybe thas diff. (for one theres like 6 peeps there instead of 2.

ok heres the best advice i can give u.. it could help alot or it can really hurt alot.. IGNORE HIM.. make him see wat he was doing 2 u so he doesnt do it any more.. or like i said he could not realize wat hes doing and then just c it as ur bieng an asshole and not wanna be ur freind ever again... its ur choice

wwefan300 said:
EXCAUSE after FUCKING EXCAUSE
Alright mate, well first i think u should know u spel excuse like this.. EXCUSE, no A. I have a similar friend like this, we used 2 spend a shit loada time 2gether, im 16 he's 15, in the year below me. Basically we both just grew up, and found a girlfriend, its probably not that he doesnt like u or nething, but maybe he is just busy and is making up excuses 2 try not 2 upset u.. admitidly he's got a shit approach, but u know..
Hope this is slightly helpful.
Psylo :cool:

Reqium

Tenderony
Psylo said:
we used 2 spend a shit loada time 2gether, . Basically we both just grew up, and found a girlfriend, its probably not that he doesnt like u or nething, but maybe he is just busy and is making up excuses 2 try not 2 upset u.. admitidly he's got a shit approach, but u know..
Hope this is slightly helpful.
Psylo :cool:
Alright mate, maybe you should learn how do spell Too, To, two, or You, or how about Together?

As for your problem, Fuck him throw him in the fire.

yea, ok fair enough.. i admit it i cant spell.. im a bis of an spaztick

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
You said "Hes the only friend i have in my life"
thats sad get more friends....