WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

what should i do?

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
ok well if read the thread titled "half across the nation" to understand what im talking about. anyways, i met a girl who is older than me and is actually gonna be starting her first year at college. we get along so great and we just say whats on each others minds. she wont be in texas like the other girl, but she will be in ohio, i think. she asked me if i had a gf and i did tell her for the moment yes i do and she said oh im jealous. and she is soo pretty and just so nice and we get along great and i feel like i can trust her so much more. yet she is 2 years older than me. should i try to continue relationship with girl in texas or pursue this one? i think i like the girl whos older than me a lot more, and no im not mentioning names just in case someone runs into this, rather be safe than sorry.

Maximvs

Vescere bracis meis!
dbmott said:
ok well if read the thread titled "half across the nation" to understand what im talking about. anyways, i met a girl who is older than me and is actually gonna be starting her first year at college. we get along so great and we just say whats on each others minds. she wont be in texas like the other girl, but she will be in ohio, i think. she asked me if i had a gf and i did tell her for the moment yes i do and she said oh im jealous. and she is soo pretty and just so nice and we get along great and i feel like i can trust her so much more. yet she is 2 years older than me. should i try to continue relationship with girl in texas or pursue this one? i think i like the girl whos older than me a lot more, and no im not mentioning names just in case someone runs into this, rather be safe than sorry.
Finish the girl in Texas, then do the girl in ohio. Do them both, compare and then decide with one you wanna stay with. :cool:

yes

and then, please start a thread and describe the great sex u just had ;) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
yeah once again its the whole trying to meet them thing, plus i'd feel weird while im in a relationship with texan to then have sex with the other girl.. i think im going to have my friend ask her if were going out just like on a side convo just to clarify and if she says yeah we are then i'm going to tell her that i dont think we should right now just because theres so much more out there right now.. in terms of 2 years of high school and whatever.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
yo, wichever 1 u feel more comfortable with is the 1 I would choose

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
its almost hard to tell, the girl from texas isnt online much, shes been away though so that might be it but she wasnt online much when she was home either. and the girl from NC i can talk to easier but shes 2 years older than me. it kind of sucks. I think i really want to make it work with rhe (texas) as we want to go to college for the same thing.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Its actually okay some times to have 2 girl friends, yeah....

Then dump the girl who sux and fuck the other all day, hehe...
Yeah..

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Well not all girls are ok with their man going out with another woman. Most of us are that way. I'd suggest you make a choice. if the only reason for you to date the one in Texas is convenience, it's not right to do that to her. Either you want her and only her or dump her cause you don't want to her her any more. If you like the one that's going to be in Ohio, then you 've got some thinking to do. 1) Age seems to be a problem with you. 2 years old isn't that much of a difference. Find out if she's got an issue with you being 2 years younger (it doesn't sound like she'd got a problem with it, but you might). 2) Any relationship with her will be a long distance relationship. Those a re very hard to keep up and temptations are all over the place for both because neither of you will see each other a lot...only when either of you are able to, and that gets expensive. 3) No offense, but college men are hard to compete with. It will be very hard to continue to trust her and you may start feeling hurt and abandoned just by her being surrounded by college men.

THis does not mean stay with your Texan gf because Ohio girl isn't around. Seriously, don't go out with anyone out of convenience. If it's sex you want, get it from a friend or get well acquainted with your hand. Don't use girls, they don't like it. But however, if you do like her and would date her anyhow, then continue with you and forget about Ohio girl. Ohio girl is not around and is aware anyhow, that you are in another relationship. You wouldn't have to say anything to her. Also if you really like your Texan gf, stop looking at other women like they are available. You aren't so they are not either. Don't do anything until you decide if you want to keep your current gf. Keep you, forget the rest. Dump her, free to go after the Ohio girl.

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
Its definitly not out of convenience, I like her a lot I met both of them around the same time, I'm not looking for other girls who are available either I think its just another distraction, I don't know. And its definitly not for sex, I wouldn't do that. I just think the whole long distance thing is new to me and this is how I'm handling it. Rhe(texas) are currently looking at different colleges to go to together. As we both are interested in photography.