WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

what should i get ?

Which one

• F150

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Bronco

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Bronco 2

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Fuckin tater mobile

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i need help to think .. i have 3 choices. a ford f150 (older kind of good shape automatic) a bronco .. (pretty good shap bad interrior auot matic) a bronco2 (good shape good interrior but a clutch and im not usta it lol) i am usta auto matic i haven't had much practice with a clutch.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
You should get... bent!

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
what engines?
i'd take into consideration the cost of gas, and how it will raise..
don't budget all your money on the payment and insurance and then have to get a second job just to feed a V8..
i have a V6 tundra.. i get 20 mpg.. not good but previously my chevy 2500 got maybe 12 mpg.. that's an easy $10 on gas per day if you're not careful..

i say get a car.. really.

thank you i will prolly get the bronco its the newest and in the best shape and i need to learn clutch any way and its better to learn younger ..

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I'm not even gonna reply to this.

Too late. Fuck.

the bronco two is the smallest and i think it gets 15 mpg in town so it works gas here isn't that bad its like 3$

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
-{Foamy}- said:
thank you i will prolly get the bronco its the newest and in the best shape and i need to learn clutch any way and its better to learn younger ..
if you get a stick be aware that you will need one hand to steer, one hand to change gear and this makes using a cellphone more dangerous.. unless you have handsfree or three hands.
automatics are better in this regard.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
-{Foamy}- said:
ok i need help to think .. i have 3 choices. a ford f150 (older kind of good shape automatic) a bronco .. (pretty good shap bad interrior auot matic) a bronco2 (good shape good interrior but a clutch and im not usta it lol) i am usta auto matic i haven't had much practice with a clutch.
Dude, it doesn't matter what you get, just so long as you remember to drive it off a cliff.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
-{Foamy}- said:
go to grammar school first......then buy the f150

diamond

The nice guy
The guy definately needs to get laid. A once in a lifetime experience for him, I suspect.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Words of wisdom from a guy called "surfingfury".

:rolleyes:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
diamond said:
The guy definately needs to get laid. A once in a lifetime experience for him, I suspect.
Can't you help him? you helped Max... shouldn't be hard for you. :D

Evil_MooMooMan

evil is in all of us.....
-{Foamy}-what should i get?[/QUOTE said:
get a life,a dick and
a grenade while your at it, so you can blow your car up with yourself in it.

:mfinger:

knowing this dumass he'll drive the car and talk to 2 different people at the same time, there fore crashing, save urself the trouble and money and just get the grenade....

Status
Not open for further replies.