WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What smell or fragrance makes you and your mate horny?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Ok, just got to know,what smell or fragrance makes you and your mate horny and makes everything hotter?

Mine would be the smell of Adidas perfume or cologne. When I wear my adidas perfume it smells so good and makes me and my partner horny. He loves the smell of it...lol.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I don't know what she wears but it's stuff that when you walk by hear or next to her its like woah, wheres a bed. And 10 minutes later we find one.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I bought my girlie a bottle of Issey Miyake, and I can't get enough of it!
a little on the expensive side but well worth it.

For me right now Fendi, kinda fruity and fresh! Nice.

magnolia

Postaholic
I love "love spell" it's put out by Victoria's secret and I haven't met a person who doesn't love it too. ;) (no, i'm not naughty)

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
magnolia said:
I love "love spell" it's put out by Victoria's secret and I haven't met a person who doesn't love it too. ;) (no, i'm not naughty)
What's wrong with bein naughty??? Everyone is in their own way..... liar. :thumbsup:

Chris

Sick Bastard
Smell? Nah...all she needs is my words saying I want booty, that way, she gets horny, and I'm allready horny if I say that...

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I don't know, I made this thread to see who else has a smell sense for sex. I mean like when you love something you smell that someone else wears...well it gets you horny...Well at least I do and my man.

magnolia

Postaholic
I know one of my "friends" buys all her bfs aquadicio (sp) cuz it turns her on. So yeah, I guess scent is a big part of sex and attraction. (bwt, I love when a guy walks past you and you're just like, *sigh* *melt*)

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
magnolia said:
I know one of my "friends" buys all her bfs aquadicio (sp) cuz it turns her on. So yeah, I guess scent is a big part of sex and attraction. (bwt, I love when a guy walks past you and you're just like, *sigh* *melt*)
Oh, yes I know, exspecially when you smell what he has on and itturns you on, you just wanna jump on him and tell him to fuck me now...lol.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Chris said:
Smell? Nah...all she needs is my words saying I want booty, that way, she gets horny, and I'm allready horny if I say that...
Hahahahaha, ladies man.