WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music What Song is Stuck in Your Head Now?

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Currently I have Somewhere Over The Rainbow running around in my head. My boys like to have that song sung to them when they go to bed....now it's stuck in my head!

What song is stuck in your head right now?!

BadEvilWrong

I'd melt the world to stop with you.
SHAKE SHAKE, SHAKE SHAKE A SHAKE IT SHAKE SHAKE, SHAKE SHAKE A SHAKE ITSHAKE SHAKE, SHAKE SHAKE A SHAKE IT SHAKE SHAKE, SHAKE SHAKE A SHAKE IT SHAKE SHAKE, SHAKE SHAKE A SHAKE IT SHAKE SHAKE, SHAKE SHAKE BABY YOU'RE A FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIREWOOORK BABY YOU'RE A FIIIIIIIIIIIIRE WOOOORK CALIFORNIA GIRLS THEY'RE MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS, LOUIE, MEET ME AT THE DIE YOUNG DIE YOUNG DIE YOUNG PAPAPAPOKER FACE PAPAPOKER FACE PAPAPA POKER FACE PAPAPA POKERFA ILIKDAWAYA DO IT RITE DURR RITE DURR I LIKE DA WAY YOU DO IT RITE DER YOU SPIN MY HEAD RIGHT ROUND RIGHT ROUND LIKE A RECORD WHEN YOU'RE GOING DOWN WHEN YOU'RE GOING DOWN DOWN YOU SPIN MY HEAD RIGHT RAAAAAARRRGGGGHHHH :banghead:

rub1out

Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy
I went to a sporting event back in the early 90's. During a timeout, Europe's The Final Countdown was played. Been stuck there ever since.

Lioness

Banned - What an Asshat!
Just beat it, beat it, beat it, .... I know, I know... I don't even know why. I woke up brainwashed by Michael Jackson's ghost!

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
The original commercial just aired on tv... now I have the remix stuck in my head:

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Ravioli
I like ravioli
Ravioli
It's the best for me.
Do I have it on my chin?
Yes you have it one your chin.
On my chin?
On your chin!
Oh oh oh oh!

Ravioli
I like Ravioli
Ravioli
It's the best for me.
Do I have it in my hair?
Yes you have it in your hair.
In my hair?
In your hair!
Oh oh oh oh!

Ravioli
I like Ravioli
Ravioli
It's the best for me.
Do I have it in my ears?
Yes you have it in your ears.
In my ears?!?
In your ears!!
Eww eww eww eww!

DeSade

boing boing whoosh
Never knew I could feeeeel like thiiiis, like I'd never seen the skyyy, befoooore. Want to vaaanish, insiiiide your kiiiiss, and everyday I love you more aaaand more.

Listen to my heaaart, can't you hear it sing? Telling me to giiiive you EVERYTHIIIIIIIIING.

Seasons may change, winter to spriiiing, but I love you, until my dyyyinnnnng daaaaayyy.

COOOOOME WHAAAT MAAAAYYYYYYY...

Grossburger

Royale W/ Cheese
My daughter was singing this all weekend and now I can't stop thinking about it.....

now whip it. into shape. shape it up. get straight. move forward. move ahead. try to detect it. it's not too late... TO WHIP IT. WHIP IT GOOD.

When a problem comes along, you must whip it.

Goddamnit this song is a fucking virus in my brain now. I want to trade my earbuds for hollow points.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
The "Elmo's Ducks" song, because my kids have to listen to it every damn day. ;)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff

I dunno. Just popped into my head. The good news is that she is in a new show called The Chicago Code. I suggest to watch it.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!