WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music What Song is Stuck in Your Head Now?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Driven Under - Seether

Great song. Almost desperate enough to listen to some T.S.1985 to get it out of my head. Almost.

rub1out

Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy
Sooooooo glad I decided to post the video for this song. Never seen it before just now. Badass song. Hysterical video. Fuckin' win-win. :roflmao:

Last edited:

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Damn you, it's been years since I heard this. Stupid ex and her obsession with euro pop. Now this'll be stuck in my head all day.

May this burden your head all day, sir.

nah, in one ear and out the other tbh, I still have ting tings in my head lol and you are most welcome.. I did wonder if that song reached the states, its so darn catchy

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I woke up from a nap with this song stuck in my head.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
I've got this instead, because my kid watches the show and... I'm lucky I've got this one instead of something worse.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
All. Day. Long. It put me in a happy place and kept my mind off the shitbirds and fuckasses who were potentially trying to ruin my day.

Heard it while at a flea market the other day, and the melody and chorus have been stuck in my head since.