What tangled webs we weave

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Alright... here's my current situation:

My primary interest, Katie, is the hottest girl you'll ever see. Smokin'. She sits behind me in math, and sometimes I can't turn around and talk to her, because I'm afraid I'm going to stare. She acts like she's sincerely interested in me. We have a lot in common and we can talk about anything.

Now the problems.

When I said she acts like she's sincerely interested in me, that was a half-truth. She acts like that half the time. The other half of the time she's a horrible bitch. A really hot, horrible bitch. I hate being around her those times. It makes me really second-guess where I stand with her every time she acts like that.

A secondary interest: Jamie. She's pretty hot. She seems sane. But Iunno. I don't feel like we really connect.

A tertiary interest: Vanessa. Yet another smokin' hottie. Not as hot as Katie, but a close second. She's quiet, and I don't really know much about her. I haven't known her for long, but she's fun. She's sane, so far.

Also rans:
Brittany: Hot. Nice. Sweetest girl you'd ever meet. Dumb as a brick.

Amanda: Hot. Nice. Sane. Sweet little girl. Smart. We have great conversations. And we're completely platonic, no flirtation at all. Why? No clue.

Allison: Really hot. Nice. Funny. Sane. Sweet. Smart. Loves to smile, and has a great smile. She seems interested in me. She's taken. :rolleyes:

Andrea: Funny. Hot. Nicest girl you'll ever meet. Smart. Sweet. But she's distant. I've asked around, she just struggles to attatch herself to people.

Andria (yes, a different one): Hot. Funny. Nice. Very smart. Has a crush on one of my best friends :rolleyes:

Laura: Sophisticated beauty. Smart. Funny. Nice. Hard to carry on a conversation with.

I can keep going. Damnit. Why can't women be... simpler? I can know exactly what each one of my guy friends are thinking at any given moment. Why am I so damn mystified by women?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I guess what I meant to say:

I know a great girl. I want to get to know her better. Her name is:

Katie
Jamie
Andrea
Andria
Jamie
Laura
Amanda
Brittany
Allison

:rolleyes:

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
:D hey its not the woman that makes a guy go nuts, its the fact that he may have some responsability that does, always remember boyz, behind every great man stands a greater woman :p o and as for your question, I say pick the dumb one ;)

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
um, uh, It is not right to have 20. If my man ever had me and I found that he also had 19 more, I would turn on him like a phsyco bitch. He would be out of my life for good. What I am trying to say, if you try to date or fuck or whatever 20 girls, you are in for death. You would never get a girl again if you did that. You would try to ask another out and they would just blow up in your face.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Icarus said:
I guess what I meant to say:

I know a great girl. I want to get to know her better. Her name is:

Katie
Jamie
Andrea
Andria
Jamie
Laura
Amanda
Brittany
Allison

:rolleyes:
Invite them all to a party... at your house, alone, and let them fight over you, naked, in a tub of K.Y..

The_Observer

Random Man
how bout u stick with the first one and not take everything so fucking seriously it helps
with that many women on ur mind ull end up with none if u dont settle down