WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What tf am I now!?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I became a veteran here at wtf.com in 2011 after 7 years of not being banned for acting like a professional asshat.

7 moar years have passed.

Now what?

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
You could always consider making a boring post about it.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Internet “ban” lists originated shortly after internet founder AL Gore realized “They” would be gunning for him as soon as “They” realized how cunning and devious his online “Voodoo” was.....

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I became a veteran here at wtf.com in 2011 after 7 years of not being banned for acting like a professional asshat.

7 moar years have passed.

Now what?
You wait for your 15th anniversary badge this upcoming Valentine's Day?

Note to self: Shut down site on February 13th.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Anyone remember Alien Soup? Diesel and Lobo. Those two McFucks as I remember were at AS forever. Them dudes were in fifth grade compared to me. I'm almost in 53V3Nth grade bitch. As a matter of fuct, on a scale of one to donkey... I'm the best po-fucking-tater salad you have dispensed out that square ass of yours. Ever.

BOOM!!!

Fact.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Anyone remember Alien Soup? Diesel and Lobo. Those two McFucks as I remember were at AS forever. Them dudes were in fifth grade compared to me. I'm almost in 53V3Nth grade bitch. As a matter of fuct, on a scale of one to donkey... I'm the best po-fucking-tater salad you have dispensed out that square ass of yours. Ever.

BOOM!!!

Fact.
Johnny Kuntz was better.

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
An old fuck craving recognition for shit.

Last edited:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I'd give him more recognition, but given his usual afflictions (alcohol, old age, gehtfuckery) he'll just forget tomorrow that it ever happened...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Johnny Kuntz was better.
Lies. Johnny was a little girl. You of all people know I am not little.

Fact.
An old fuck craving recognition for shit.
I bet there is not much you can do that I won't best you at. Sans being just like you. Mom would love me more. For hours.

I'd give him more recognition, but given his usual afflictions (alcohol, old age, gehtfuckery) he'll just forget tomorrow that it ever happened...
Maybe. But I'm coherent enough to know my 15 years is on May 28th. Change your diaper kind sir. I will wait.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Maybe. But I'm coherent enough to know my 15 years is on May 28th. Change your diaper kind sir. I will wait.[/QUOTE]

CORE! What? are we going to do today, Brain?

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
Yeah, humoring an old fuck could be my good deed of the day so... I'm sure everything you say is true, old-timer.

Crazizniac

Particinator
1540430810534.jpeg There. The gf'd signal is activated and all we need to do is sit back, and wait...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff